But I love your tummy

"Min stop picking up my shirt!" Jisung removed Minhos hand from his stomach and pulled down his shirt that his boyfriend had moved up.

They were currently laying down trying to take a nap, but by the looks of it, it wasn't going so well.
Minho continued to put his arm around jisung waist while his head was leaned into the back of his boyfriend neck.

Minho could tell jisung was already drifting off because of his breathing. Also, he wasn't moving so much. "Sungie?"

"Yes Min?" Jisung answered in a slow low voice.
His eyes were barely able to open, he felt sleep catching up to him.

"Can I put my hand back?" Minho paused. "On your tummy again."

Jisung just let out a small sigh. "No, leave my fat alone."

Minho just snuggled closer. "But I love your tummy..it's so soft and cute..."

Jisung started laughing, he couldn't take his boyfriend serious. "You're weird. My stomach is just fat, there is nothing cute about that."

Minho quickly sat up causing jisung to turn around and sit up a little. " what?"

The dancer placed his hands on his boyfriend chubby cheeks squeezing them. "You're tummy is cute! Don't you dare say that it's not."

Jisung big doe eyes stared into Minhos. His cheeks were hurting but Minho didn't let him go until he left a million kisses on his face. Minho turned jisung face in every angle just to kiss him.

"Stop... min stop that tickles." Jisung started laughing once minho got to the neck. Laughter filled the room as the dancer continued to tickle his boyfriend.

"Okay, now repeat after me or I'll kiss you again." Minho stopped his kissed and held jisung again.

"Repeat what?"

"I'm beautiful, and my tummy is cute."

Jisung just scoffed. "I'm not saying th-" Jisung started to laugh once Minhos lips connected to his sensitive neck. "S-stop!! Min.."

"Not until you say it!"

"Fine, fine" Jisung was out of breath from his laughter but he looked at Minho in his eyes and repeated what he said.

"I'm beautiful, and.....and my tummy is cute I guess."

Minho placed on last kiss on jisung forehead. "No, 'I guess' You're beautiful, everything about you is special."

The younger boy just continued to look at minho a small smiled appeared. "I love you.."

"I love you too, now let's sleep." Minhos arm brought jisung down with him holding him close like before.

"Can I place-"

Jisung just grabbed his arm and placed it around his stomach. "Shh, go to bed."

And with that, Minho fell asleep with a smile on his face and his soulmate next to him.

HAPPY SEUNGMIN DAY!!!!!!! 💖💖💖💖Hope this puppy had a wonderful day, he deserves the world and so much more

Hope this puppy had a wonderful day, he deserves the world and so much more. Sending love your way
~Nevaeh 🥰

Seungmin I love you!!! 💕