Brother's boyfriend

Jisung continued to stare. He didn't know if he should buy it or not. Should he spend most of his paycheck on this or on something else.

The young producer began to chew on his cheek, he didn't know what to do. He had promised himself to monitor his weight now. He needed to start loosing weight, and since he was off his medication he should have no excuse.

"Come on jisung....." Jisung encouraged himself but he couldn't get himself to get the scale. His body didn't want to move, people continued to pass him but he stayed there.

The last time he step onto a scale, was when he was still in high school. But that's when he was still very thin. When he didn't have people hating him for being a little on the thicker side.

Jisung never understood why he gets dirty looks, he was actually at a healthier weight for his height now. But I guess have thicker thighs and chubby cheeks at his age is embarrassing.

With these thoughts, Jisung always wondered how the others really saw him. Were they just faking to not hurt his feelings. Maybe Minho was actually embarrassed of him, like how everyone says.

Sung shook his head to get himself out of his thoughts before they got worse. He let out a heavy sigh and picked the cheapest scale. He turned the front on the scale towards his stomach and hugged his arms around the box. He walked as fast as he could to go pay and leave.

As he bagged his item jisung could feel himself being stared at by the adults around him. This caused him to mess up with the paging process. A young worker came his way to help him. He quickly fixed the problem and helped jisung pay. The producer thanked him and left quickly.

............

Jisung put in the last battery in and closed the slot. He turned the scale over and watched as the zeros popped up on the small screen.

He was currently In his room sitting on the floor. He didn't wanna risk putting this is the bathroom, scared his brother will find it and throw it out.

Jun Han is a very quiet boy, but he's very observant with his surroundings. Jisung sometimes doesn't even know he's home until he walks around the whole house shirtless, only to find out Jun had been on the couch the whole time.

They both minded their own business, both working and doing personal things....., like going on dates or meeting up with friends.

Jun was in a small band with some college friends and usually gone most of Fridays. Other than that jisung doesn't know what he does for work wise.

Right when Jisung younger brother finished highschool, he moved out without a word leaving jisung to stay with their parents. It took a year for Jun to let jisung know where he was.

And now here jisung was. After his dad kicked him out, he came to Jun's apartment and promised to pay half the rent and help with chores. He also promised to move out as soon as he had enough money with Minho to buy their apartment.

........

Jisung stood up leaving the scale on the floor. The zeros didn't move they just stayed still.

Jisung took a deep breath and placed one foot onto the scale already noticing to numbers increase. He didn't hear the the front door open of his name being called.

And right when he put the other foot on the scale, his door swung open. Jisung quickly got off and picked up the nearest thing on the floor with was his jacket. He pretended to clean a little.

"Ji? What are you doing?" Jun walked in a closed the door.

Jisung just stood up and picked up his jackets. "Cleaning.... What's up?" Sung walked closer to his brother moving him away from the scale area.

"I..... I actually want you to meet someone.." the younger Han looked away from his brothers soft gaze. The quietness became to awkward.

"Oh okay. Let's go!" Jisung smiled and put down his jacket he walked over to his door but before jisung could leave his brother pulled him back.

"Ji, he's.... My boyfriend." Jun let out a small sigh. He head was hung low, he wasn't embarrassed of anything. Just scared to come out to his brother.

"Oh, well what are we waiting for. He's probably scared.." jisung held his brothers hand and pulled him out. They walked over to the living room where a male with whiteish hair stood. He was swaying back and forth probably nervous.

"O.de... babe." Jun walked over to his boyfriend tapping his shoulder. The male turned around and bowed at his boyfriend's older brother.

"Nice to meet yo- wait... I think we've met earlier. At the store?" O.de smiled at jisung. He noticed how he did look almost exactly like his boyfriend. His cheeks were round and he his eyes were just as big.

"Oh, yeah... nice to see you again." Jisung bowed. Deep down jisung hoped they didn't continue to talk about the store met up.

It got quiet again, so Jun spoke up. "Ji, would you like to come eat with us. It'll just be us three, unless you wanna invite someone.."

Jisung didn't feel like eating in front of his brother and his boyfriend, but he didn't want to rude either. So he decided to go..... but he also invited somebody.

Well he shouldn't say that. Because if one comes the other has to follow to comply the trio.

......

Take a guess who's coming???

This is O.de 🤍