Tears and cheesecake

"Minho, table for two" a young waitress walked up to the dancer holding two menus. "I'll be your server today." She gave a gentle smile to the male as she fixed her apron. She also noticed that there wasn't a second person yet.

"Would you like to wait? There isn't a rush or anything. The cafe is usually empty on weekdays." The young girl placed her menus aside and sat down.

Minho just nodded. He was comfortable, the girl was just trying to make small talk, but Minho had his mind set on someone else. 3racha had just released their new album, so Minho wanted to celebrate with his boyfriend by bringing him to one of his favorite cafes.

Lately the two haven't been able to meet up much. Jisung was usually busy with work and so was Minho. And when they had time, something always came up.

The front door opened letting in the cold weather. Both Minho and the waiter turned their heads looking at jisung who walked in. He had his hands in the pocket of his coat. His nose and cheeks were reddish probably from the weather.

"Hey baby, the table is already ready." Minho walked over to jisung, placing a small kiss on the younger's forehead. He fixed the collars of jisung coat as he pulled away.

"Sorry for being a little late. I hope you weren't waiting for long."

"No, don't worry. Come on let's go sit down." Minho held jisung hand as he followed the waitress to their table.

Hardly anyone payed attention to them, this is what jisung liked about this cafe. Everyone minded their own business, no one gave them dirty looks.

"Well, I'll let you two have some time to look over the menu. I'll be back in a few." The young girl smiled at the couple and left.

"Hey ji! Look they have a new desserts...." Minho turned the menu over to his boyfriend. "We should try-"

"Baby?" Minho waited for jisung to look at
him. " you okay?"

Jisung softly smiled, but the smiled faded quickly. "Yeah, I- it's just...... I sorta had a fight with Chan.."
The younger looked down at the menu, avoiding eye contact. " I was just so fed up with everything, I didn't mean to hurt him or bin...I just couldn't control what I said at that moment. "

"Love, I think they understand. You all have been under a lot of stress, I've heard it from Felix and Jeongin." Minho placed his hand on the younger's, squeezing it gently. "Don't be so hard on yourself, I know you all work you butts off everyday, but it takes time."

"I....I know" jisung took his hand away form min's to rub his face. "I mean I know, but I don't always know....you know?" Jisung looked back up at Minho with glossy eyes. "Does that make sense?"

The older of the two nodded, a gentle smile appearing. "Yeah, I understand." It honestly hurts to see jisung like this, not smiling nor happy.  But as long as jisung doesn't continue to beat himself up, and gets everything off his Chest, Minho is a little relieved.

The young lady ended up coming back and taking the order from Minho. Jisung was looking away the entire time, embarrassed from the tears stains.

All jisung wanted to do was eat without worry, weather that be about 3racha, his parents, or the stupid diet he had promised himself to go on.

He hadn't had a piece of cheesecake in a while. And even though he's eating habits consistent of stress eating these past day, for some reason he didn't feel like restricting himself today He suddenly didn't care.

If eating brought him happiness, shouldn't he happy without worry....

..........

"Here you go, one chocolate cheesecake. And two americano. Enjoy!" The young waitress placed the plate between them leaving two forks as well.

Jisung smile grew as he grabbed his fork, "can I try the first bite?" He looked up at Minho.

"Of course." Min pushed the plate closer to him. He watched as jisung stuck a good piece of cake in his mouth. Right away his cheeks were puffed out and a small pout formed on his lips. Jisung looked happy again...

"Is it good?"

Jisung shook his head up and down continuously. He pushed the plate towards the dancer encouraging him to try the dessert as well.

And that's how the rest of the date went on. The plate going between both boys until there was nothing left.

.......

"Hey min, thanks for today." Jisung sat down at his bus stop. "For the cheesecake and hearing me out."

The older sat next to him, grabbing his hand gently to place it in his sweater pocket. "Thank you for telling me and joining me on this date."

Jisung rolled his eyes as Minho puckered his lips towards him. But seconds later, he leaned in to kiss him

Before if got any further, jisung's bus arrived. The younger pulled away from the kiss but pulled him back in for a hug. "I love you. Let's try a see each more, please."

Minho tightened the hug, bringing jisung as closer. If he could, he wouldn't let go. "Of course. Now come on the bus is about to leave."

Jisung got up and walked over to the open doors of the bus. Minho just watched as his boyfriend disappeared. But that's when he forgot something

"Wait ji!!!" Minho ran over to the door before they closed. Jisung was still standing up paying, but quickly turned around when he heard Min.

"What's wrong? Did I forget something??"

"I love you too..."

..........

Saying "I love you" means a lot to me. It may just be some simple words, but it does have a lot of impact on someone. So, I love you all!! Thank you for reading 💕

 So, I love you all!! Thank you for reading 💕

Cutie!!!!! 😭