Lix! You look good!!

Shopping for clothes was hard for jisung, simply because he didn't know how to style so many things. So, Felix was one of his personal stylist.

Felix always looked pretty, even when he's not trying. Anything looked good on him, he's didn't let gender norms stop him. If he wanted to wear a skirt, he wore a skirt.

Felix was also the first one to introduce jisung to makeup. The simple eyeliner and concealer blew sung away.

"Ji! Look!!" Felix pointed to his favorite store dragging jisung with him. Changbin just followed walking over to the sunshine twins.

As jisung and Felix got into the store Felix held his hand tightly bring him all over the small shop. They stopped whenever one of them found something they liked. It was mostly Felix that picked out something.

"Hey sung Imma go to the try on some stuff in the dressing room. Stay here with bin." Felix said as he walked into the changing rooms. 

Jisung continued to look around just for the fun of it. Changbin quietly followed him stopping to look at his own things.

The thing about stores is some always have this big mirror where you can see your reflection. And it not just a quick glance. You get lost in your reflection and start wondering if what your wearing looks good. Then you sometimes start trying to fix things about your appearance.

"Excuse me." Jisung flinched and looked to the lady next to him. She was an employee.

"Yes?" Jisung felt embarrassed already. But he just shook it off and answered the girl.

"For bigger sizes you might wanna try in the back. We might have your size. "

Jisung just smiled and nodded. "Oh, thank you. "

The girl just nodded her head and walked off passing a pissed changbin.

Jisung just continued to look at the shirt in front of him. It was his size.

"Hey, don't listen to her-"

"Bin, I know. I'm not bothered. " Jisung looked up at changbin and smiled. "Let's head back, Felix should be done and I'm pretty sure he wants your intake."

Jisung wiggled his eyes brows at changbin who was slightly blushing at the thought of Felix.

They both walked back and met Felix who had this pink cardigan on.

"Woah, lix! You're so pretty!" Jisung smiled at the freckled boy and gave him a thumbs up. "You have to get this one for sure. "

"Babe, what do you think about it?" Felix looked at changbin. And oh was changbin falling in love again.

"You look amazing..."

Felix looked down and smiled. "Thanks..." Felix still got shy with complaints from changbin. Well, I mean who wouldn't.

"Oh sung!! You wanna go try on your shirt? I still have it with me" Felix asked and he walked over to jisung holding out his hand waiting for the other to get it.

"Yeah, sure. " Jisung held Felix's hand and walked into the changing room. He followed Felix to his room and got his shirt. Felix had cleaned up and walked out leaving sung by himself.

Jisung did his best to not look in the mirror when he took of his shirt simply because he could stare at his body for hours. They'll never leave.

As jisung was bring down the new shirt he felt suffocated. It was too tight. Still sung continued to pull in down. This wasn't something he would wear, but he wanted to try something new. When jisung turned around his heart broke. Why was he hurting himself like this. He knew it wouldn't fit, but it was his size. It just wasn't for his body.

Still jisung continued to stare at his reflection, he pinched the parts of stomach that where sticking out in the shirt.

"I'll just stick to my baggy clothes"

He took off the shirt and put it back on the hanger. He got dressed into his old shirt and walked out. Felix and changbin were still there.

Felix eyes soften when he noticed the shirt
back on the hanger and not on jisung. "Didn't like it?"

Felix didn't dare say anything about sizes.

"Yeah, it's not my style" Jisung laughed a little and walked over to hang it back up. He took one last glance at the shirt then went back to Felix.

"Did you pay already?" Jisung had noticed the bag in Felix's hand. "Did I take forever. Sorry"

Felix quickly shook his head. "No,no I just wanted to pay already so we can go." Felix actually paid earlier to have a talk with that employee. He didn't want Han there to witness that.

"Oh, well let's go." Jisung walked ahead leaving the store but before he could exit the door he felt someone staring at him. He turned around and smiled again. "Bye, thank you"

The employee eyes traveled from jisung to Felix who was behind him. She quickly looked down and walked away.

As they got outside jisung felt better. He no longer felt suffocated. Han loved shopping, that's for sure. He just didn't like the way some clothes made him feel about himself. He wants to be just as pretty as Felix but they're two different people. Jisung knew he was pretty in his own way, but sometimes he hardly felt like that was true.

Felix walked up to jisung and poked his cheek. "You wanna go look at the album store?"

Jisung face lit up. "Can we? " he looked back to changbin waiting for his answer.

"You don't need my permission ji. I also wanna look for something there too. " changbin started walking that direction. Waiting for the twins to follow.

In there, there was no clothes. Jisung felt happy. He was lost looking at all the Day 6 and The Rose albums to care about what had happened earlier.

Felix this time just followed jisung wherever he went. He listened to jisung ramble away about everything he saw. Lix was glad jisung didn't let that employee bother him.

That how jisung was, he was mentally strong when it came to people like that. Felix envied him for that.

I'm sorta new to writing, so I hope it's okay.
Sending love your way
~Nevaeh 💖