Cheer up

"Okay, so jisung wants an americano and bin?" Chan wrote down their order on his phone. He looked up at the slightly buffer male who was still working on his laptop.

"Bin?" Chan walked over and took off one side of his headphones. Changbin looked up at the older confused.

"Huh?"

Chan sighed. "You're going deaf already? I asked what you want, I'm going to go get coffee from the cafe that's around the corner. "

Changbin looked back at his laptop and then at jisung. "Uhh.. I guess an americano."

Chan looked over a jisung, who seemingly had caught changbins attention. "You okay bin?"

Chan placed his hand on the other's shoulder slight squeezing it. " you've been spacing out a lot..."Changbin quickly took his eyes off jisung and looked back at the older.

He quickly took his mind off his thoughts and slightly smiled. "Hyung... I'm fine. This album is just really important, I'm worried. That's all."

Changbin prayed Chan's insomnia did him a favor and let this lie slide. But the look on the others face was proving him wrong.

Changbin opened his mouth again to say something but the song that started on jisung headphones caught his attention. Both chan and changbin looked up at jisung.

He had the same blank stare he had since he was given the new track. Sung had on one of Minhos run down MAHAGRID hoodies, which basically left him drowning in it. But it the end, it was the song on his headphones that caught Chan and changbins attention . Even though it was very soft, the sound of cheer up by TWICE could be heard clearly for the older two.

Chan slowly looked over at changbin who was slightly smirking. "And you think I'm going deaf...If sung keeps this up, he'll be deaf before 23."

Chan playfully punched changbin. He took one last look at jisung who was still listening to twice full blast and smiled. "I'm going to head out. Hold the fort until I get back."

Changbin nodded and walked the older out. After that he made his way back to his uncomfortable chair and tried to go back to work. The next album was supposedly going to release in the early part of the next year. It was currently the beginning of December, so their schedule were getting packed.

Changbin looked away from his laptop and at the younger. Deep down, he couldn't help but be slightly worried. Jisung hadn't really told him what went on that night when he came over after fighting with his parents. And it was only through Chan that changbin found out he was staying with his brother.

Bin knows it's none of his business, especially when it comes to personal matters, but this is jisung we're talking about. Changbin cared about him like his own brother.

"Hyung?"

Changbin flinched back into reality when Jisung snapped his fingers in front of him.

He looked away from jisung slightly embarrassed, he was caught probably staring into jisungs soul.

"You've been looking at me a lot today... you finally realizing I'm the visual of the group?" Jisung playfully sent bin a kiss and winked

"Please.... Never do that again jisung-" changbin face was scrunched up in disgust. But eventually both boys broke out laughing. By the end of it jisung was holding his tummy trying to get a hold of his breathing. Changbin was leaning back against his chair, breathing heavily as well.

"Hey ji-" as bin sat up he's eyes landed on jisungs hand. His smile disappeared.

There were tiny scrapes on his knuckles.

"What happened to your hand?" Changbin reached out and softly brushed his thumb over the injuries.

Jisung took his hand away and pulled down the sleeve of his hoodie. "Oh that, I was cleaning out my room and I hit my knuckles against some furniture."

Jisung slowly looked back at bin who expression wasn't readable. "Hyung, I'm fine." Jisung softly chuckled trying to ease the tension that suddenly appeared.

But changbin worried look didn't disappear.

"Hyung." Jisung got bins attention by softly poking his cheek. "Stop worrying, I'm okay. ..."

The older slowly looked at jisung and sighed. "Okay, I trust you. but be careful next time." Bin looked away from jisung and at his now dark screen. He should probably get back to work. For real this time.

Jisung's fine, he even said it himself. Trust jisung.

.......

This is the Brand of Minhos hoodie :)

I hope you all are doing okay <3 thank you for being here 💕. Fun fact..... did you know pigs are unable to lift their heads, so they live their entire life staring at the ground. There is only one way for a pig to look up at the sky. It's to fall down.

Falling down is way for you to see another world. A world you have never seen.

I love you, and I hope you know you're doing well. Even when you feel like you're falling behind or don't understand as quickly, there is no rush. I'll always support you all 🫂

~Nevaeh 💕