Chapter 28: Cast Away

Makoto's point of view

Kirumi is sitting in the driver's seat of her white mini van. She is wearing her usual maid attire. She is Ryoma's girlfriend.

"Ah, Monsieur Makoto. Madam Kyoko. Good day to you two," Kirumi greets us.

"Good day to you, too, Kirumi. So what's up?" Kyoko wants to get right to the point.

Ryoma gets in the front seat of the car. He opens the glovebox to search for something.

"We got these tickets to a cruise in Chile. We won them from a radio station," Ryoma mentioned.

"However, we cannot make it. I was requested to give a back rub on the day of departure. As a result, we thought maybe you two would be interested," Kirumi offered us.

Ryoma gives me the two tickets. Chile is all the way in South America. As much as I would like to stay here in Japan, Kyoko and I could use some time off.

"We'd like to," Kyoko grabs the tickets from my hands.

"Splendid," Kirumi chanted.

"Now those cruise tickets will have a use," Ryoma gives a thumbs up.

"In return, I request you to watch Future Foundation while we're gone," Kyoko requested the Ultimate Maid.

"Why, certainly," Kirumi nods her head.

"Save travels," Ryoma says, before they drive off.

I look at the tickets in detail. November 20th-December 21st is the time period of the cruise. Me and Kyoko agreed upon we will leave for Chile on November 17th, and that'll give us plenty of time to prepare.

When Komaru got back home, we let her know where we'd be going. As long as her and Teruteru don't burn the place to ashes, we're all good. We are leaving in about two weeks for the cruise. I owe Ryoma and Kirumi one for that month off.

???'s point of view

"Young Master, I got eyes on the target," Peko looks through the binoculars.

"Good. We will execute our attack soon. Getting Ryoma and Kirumi to get those two out was a good idea. That girl will take most requests very seriously," I confirm.

"Yeah, this bitch is so dumb," Natsumi added.

I have a plan for this Komaru Naegi girl. This will be good.