𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Keshav calmly stared at the fragile girl, who was forced to go unconscious

Keshav calmly stared at the fragile girl, who was forced to go unconscious. He felt pity, staring at her dismantled form. The green top and pants clung to her body loosely. Her free hair was a mess. Her hands had scratch marks which seemed to be caused by her nails. Keshav pursed his lips slightly, utterly displeased by her action of self-abuse.

Then his eyes moved to her slowly opening eyelids. Dark circles under those weary eyes were too obvious to ignore. But he did when Vaanmathi completely unlocked her eyes, tears of despair and desperation flowing down her cheeks without any warning.

"Vaanmathi" Keshav murmured, as softly as he could, embarking to gain her attention and hoping to console her out of her grief.

He instantly understood that it must have been some sort of delusion she had gone through in her head, more explicitly, she had lived through which lead her to the present melancholy condition.

He had gone through her reports that were transacted to him when he was back in the US. He had thoroughly analyzed them and got amused at certain points. Her state was indeed rare. It could stand close to schizophrenia but it wasn't just that. It was more complicated. And that is when he decided to give in to the billionaire's request to treat his daughter.

At first, Keshav was tentative due to the arrogance of the rich man and his greed to buy the famous psychiatrist with money.

However, just as Keshav finished browsing through Vaanmathi's reports, he changed his conclusion and was determined to bring the girl back to normal. He had also politely rejected all the load sums of cash the wealthy man offered him.

Of all the patients he had treated in his seven years of career as a psychiatrist, Vaanmathi's case was deemed to have caused a particular interest in Keshav.

"Vish...Vishnu" A hand approached Keshav's cheeks, slightly amusing him. 'Who is that Vishnu?' he thought as he stared intently at Vaanmathi's delighted expression, between her tear-smudged face.

"I'm Keshav, not Vishnu..." declaring that in a gentle tone, he clamped his fingers around her wrist and ceased its goal to graze his cheeks.

"No...you are Vishnu!!" Vaanmathi jerked off and kneeled upright on the bed, her face in a frantic expression of happiness. She looked insane which she really is.

"You are here for me...for me!?" Her voice was breathless and giggles emerged from her throat. "I knew you wouldn't leave me like that..." She softly said at the end and palmed Keshav's cheek with her free hand.

Keshav didn't expect this.

He was perplexed at first but caught himself together. "Vaanmathi, take rest, we will talk later" he tried to calm her down. She melted at his soft tone. She could do anything this man says to her.

After all, no blame could be bestowed on her cause who would have thought that merely a character who had lived a life in the delusion world would be standing before her, real and raw? How could she refrain from acting out crazy?

"But...but please don't leave me again" her tone became pathetic. Keshav, though wasn't sure of what her words meant, nodded his head. He knows better than to talk against a patient who was losing her mind.

She retrieved her hands from his cheeks, Keshav also unclasped his fingers from around her wrist, letting Vaanmathi lay back on the bed.

Her eyes stayed open, gawking at Keshav's rough structured face, radiating a menacing yet confused gaze.

Keshav was thinking about her unusual demeanor of being happy. She had never smiled throughout the times she had been in this asylum. He had traded such information from her previous psychiatrist.

Nevertheless, Keshav felt relieved. He took this as the first step to her improvement.

Vaanmathi grinned. Any person could tell that it is a lunatic grin. Keshav got concerned about her hyperactivity.

In her head, all she could understand was that the guy she loved in illusion had come into reality. And she wanted him. These are the only two thoughts as well as extends, that her mind could wrap itself into.

On the other hand, Keshav was deducing her attitude keenly. "You are mine" Vaanmathi mumbled and reaching out her hands, she clenched his pinky finger.

He narrowed his eyes at Vaanmathi but didn't say anything.

Eventually, she fell asleep. This is the first time she had lurked into slumber without sleeping pills or other medical supplements.

Sighing inaudibly, Keshav tried to unwrap her hold on his pinky finger but found that it was still firm although she is sleeping soundly.

Well, he didn't sign up for this. He just wanted to treat this girl. But it seems she wanted more than that.

..................

How was it guys?❤