𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Her eyes...?" Keshav persuaded the terrified Mithra to complete her sentence. And she did.

"...it was a pure-blood red"

Concurrently, in the asylum, Vaanmathi's eyes glowed red as she wriggled on the bed. Her body was aching profusely. She screamed for someone to tend to her but her ward door remained shut. The room suddenly enclosed itself in darkness.

Vaanmathi quit crying out for help. Just her breathing crammed the air while she gaped around the black-shaded atmosphere, unnerved.

Unexpectedly, an ominous scream of a girl echoed in the room and Vaanmathi locked her ears using her hands.

Vaanmathi's body jerked unintentionally as she again opened her eyes to reality. She was sweating intensely. 'That was just a dream...just a dream...' she attempted to steady herself down.

But it felt so real that her mind refused to believe it was a fallacy. Vaanmathi cried in agony and kept on wailing.

On the other hand..."What? How is that possible?" Keshav was baffled. Yes, he came to treat Vaanmathi because her case interested him but this...was unpredicted.

"I don't know...after seeing her in such form, I rushed out of the room and told one of my friends about Vaanmathi's condition but she just laughed it off and told me to stop joking around. I still tried to say it to my other friends and my parents, but no one believed me. If that isn't enough, Vaanmathi stepped down the stairs normally and questioned me why I ran out of her room as If she hadn't turned into a monster an instant ago. And that was when I chose to break our friendship."

Keshav was having a headache now.
"I don't think you treating her would bring her out of that asylum. She seemed possessed by something..." Keshav shook his head.

He was determined to bring Vaanmathi back to her usual self. He was not scheming to back off anytime soon. Be it spirit or anything, he did not care! He will do whatever it takes to heal Vaanmathi.

"Thanks for your information..." Keshav shoved a smile on his face and retreated. Mithra anxiously stared at him. She hoped Vaanmathi could get cured as quickly as possible...

Keshav's one hand guided the steering wheel, while he perched the other one's elbow on the glass and his fingers dwelled on his temple.

He was disorganized right now. He remembered Vaanmathi telling about her eye burning in the morning and he intervened it with her red eyes thing!

Then again, how could it be possible? Well unless she is suffering from any weird disease...but that option cannot be stagnant because all the times that he had seen her, her eyes were natural.

Easing himself, he directed his car towards the asylum again. He desperately wanted to see Vaanmathi now and needed to inquire her about this topic.

.......................

How was it guys?♥️