𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Vaanmathi?" Keshav called again as he sensed eery silence prevailing in the room

"Vaanmathi?" Keshav called again as he sensed eery silence prevailing in the room. "Turn around doctor" Vaanmathi's voice but the witch's words rang into Keshav's ear.

"Have you put on clothes?" He questioned, doubtfully. "Um...no doctor." The witch smiled.

"Why...?" Keshav couldn't get a hold of what was happening with Vaanmathi. "Why should I...?" Asking that the witch modified her light red skin to Vaanmathi's brown one's, altered her eye to dark brown, pulled in her nail, and re-arranged her hair back to normal. Now that she had accumulated Vaanmathi's body wholly, she have the power to turn the girl into herself and the witch's form whenever she would deem necessary.

The witch very well knew that to attain her lover's love, she could not use her witch's features, thus, she sucked in her scary self inside. "Come on doctor, turn over" Keshav shook his head.

"Put on clothes" he repeated. Sighing, the witch grabbed the innerwear and gown, covering her body with it.

"Done, could you please turn around now?" Heeding the miserable voice of his patient, he swiveled around slowly and was surprised to see her eyes being dark brown. Wasn't that red a few minutes ago?

"Your eyes..." The witch blinked her eyes, acting innocent. "What happened to my eyes doctor?" She touched her eyes and frowned. "They were red a few instants ago Vaanmathi!" The witch laughed.

"How could that be possible doctor?" She mocked. "Vaanmathi, you are not alright, something is wrong with you" he clutched her shoulders saying that.

The witch loved his touch.

"Is that so...?" Her tone sounded odd, kind of seductive to Keshav and he left her instantly. This was so not Vaanmathi. Keshav became suspicious.

"Vaanmathi, go to sleep, I'll meet you tomorrow" The witch's hand wrapped around his own, pausing the departing doctor. "Good night..." Her lips touched Keshav's cheeks.

Keshav was shocked...

What is wrong with this girl?

"I'm feeling sleepy too, meet you later doctor," the witch backed off, pleased upon having gotten the opportunity to kiss her obsession. Then she cushioned herself to sleep, delighted.

On the other hand, Keshav was bemused. He knew his patient...this behavior of her is strange. Was she prone to multiple personality disorder? He thought to himself yet the red eyes of hers vanished the former notion.

Red eyes...her seductive voice and actions...This is so not the Vaanmathi he knew.

Only If Keshav could have his past life's memory back... But to have that, he should have a look at the witch's self with his eyes, it would stimulate those faded memories to flood his mind. However, the witch would be careful not to expose her true self to him...

Keshav was utterly confounded. He sagged on his cabinet chair, tiredly. He did not know what to do...

For the first time ever in his life, he was blank in head and slept there itself.

The following sunrise, Vaanmathi awakened, the girl was completely alright now. The witch had cut the memory sequence where Vaanmathi had to stare at the red eyes of the witch in the mirror. Further, she was oblivion of everything that had happened the last night.

As usual, she carried out her morning routine and settled on the bed, cheerily. She was waiting for her friend, her doctor Keshav to arrive.

Keshav had just now woken up and sleepily peeked into Vaanmathi's room through the glass. Seeing her merry self, Keshav sighed and drove to the bungalow, where he freshened up and had his morning meal.

Subsequently, as he again raced his car to the asylum to meet his patient, he was quite taken by surprise upon seeing Vaanmathi conversing with her parents happily.

He entered the room, after a knock. Vaanmathi's parents were extremely grateful to Keshav, for he had cured their daughter!

They would bestow the doctor anything he asks for.

Keshav was sort of overwhelmed by the admiration he was earning for doing absolutely nothing other than existing beside Vaanmathi and being her friend.

"So when can we bring our daughter back to home?" Her mother quizzed Keshav while patting her daughter's hair.

"Well...she had to be here for another two weeks" Keshav mumbled, staring between her mother and Vaanmathi.

Vaanmathi had begun prospering feelings towards Keshav at that
moment. Falling in love with saviors is quite common, isn't it?

After Vaanmathi's parents had left, Keshav approached his patient and glanced into her eyes, searching for any trace of red color. But he could not find any.

Then he used his torch and swung it onto her eyes, Vaanmathi's heart kept on thudding as her doctor had his fingers on her chin.

The witch in her couldn't be more satisfied. Everything is working out even without her having to employ her power.

It doesn't matter to the witch If he fell in love with Vaanmathi, after all, they both are one!

However, Keshav would never agree to be in a relationship with his patient. Well, unless she has recovered.

Anyhow, at the moment, Keshav did not carry feelings for Vaanmathi.

"Are you really fine Vaanmathi?" He asked, with a slight frown. All that occurred the past night was like a dream to him. "Super fine" Vaanmathi grinned.

Keshav just nodded.

.......................

How was it guys?♥️