𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Keshav's eyes were closely watching Vaanmathi's numbness as she sat on the bed

Keshav's eyes were closely watching Vaanmathi's numbness as she sat on the bed. The girl suddenly moved her darkest brown, eyeballs and stared at him from the corner of her eyes, without tilting her head.

That creeped him out for a second but he regained his posture as If he did not experience the former statement.

"Well...how are you feeling now?" Vaanmathi returned her eyeballs to their resting position and did not respond to her doctor. She felt annoyed. Before Keshav, she was a bit alright, there were only paranormal and dark hallucinations that apprehended her but after Keshav, she went crazy.

Because she had thought of him as the guy in her fantasy world to who she got attached too much, that is Vishnu. Nonetheless, she was okay at the moment. She knew the differences between her doctor and the non-existent Vishnu.

"Vaanmathi?" The new psychiatrist, as she wish to address, called her dubiously. She was angry with him for making her situation worse. Due to him, she suffered a ton within her head.

"Where is the usual doctor who treats me?" She polled, looking blankly at the wall. The first normal question of Vaanmathi stimulated a quirking of eyebrows from Keshav. He knew she could speak sensibly. He had gathered that information from her previous psychiatrist who had tended to her.

But having that honor for the prime time made ease to flood his heart. He was also relieved as the girl did not pester him with
Vishnu...Vishnu...Vishnu...!

"He was replaced by me. I'm not boasting, but I was one of the best psychiatrists...and so your father thought he could assign me to aid you.." Vaanmathi narrowed her eyes and gazed at Keshav, inclining her head to the side.

Keshav's heart skipped a beat as the girl's face finally showcased normality. He acted ignorant of the odd sensation and cleared his throat, leaning against the chair.

Vaanmathi, completely disregarding that this doctor looked like the delusional Vishnu, for the very first instance, judged him for who he is.

She calmed herself saying this is just another psychiatrist who will be treating her and she should co-operate to her best If she has to get rid of her psychotic issues.

"Could you please educate me about who this particular guy named Vishnu is?" As he asked that, he grabbed a small writing pad with papers over it from his coat along with a pen.

Vaanmathi, though irritated by hearing the name Vishnu again, initiated to share the whole tale of the apparition with her doctor.

Keshav penned down some important parts of it, and as she reached the end, he was intrigued. How can a person she made up in her mind could look like an actual person, that is, her doctor Keshav,!!?

Keshav also processed how hard it might have been for her to realize that the man she is seeing right in front of her eyes is someone she had thought for someone else whom her heart loved when she was dwelling on an illusion.

Keshav then stood up from the chair, considering Vaanmathi would need some alone time after explaining this tale. Vaanmathi saw her doctor ready to leave the room and called him,

"Doctor" Keshav blinked his eyes at his patient. He was pleased with her change in attitude. "Yes?" He asked back.

"I will be okay, right?" The dying down hope in her eyes stimulated a strange feeling in Keshav. "Definitely, Vaanmathi" he nodded and left the room while going through the notes he wrote down.

Vishnu...how could he look like me? Keshav thought as he made his way to his cabin and seated himself on his chair behind the broad table.

That is impossible! No one could even dream of someone without actually having glanced at them once in their lifetime.  In this case, Keshav is sure Vaanmathi had never seen him...

Then, how could something like this happen?

Keshav did not believe in mystical stuff, but what could be this other than that?

Sighing, he looked down at the name Vishnu in his note again and squinted his eyes as a particular speculation arose within him.

His parents were followers of Hinduism. And he was the same, but his beliefs weren't profound as those of his parents.

As far as he could remember, his parents had mentioned his name as another name of the important god in Hinduism, that is, Vishnu.

To confirm the thought, he browsed the internet to check If his name has any relation to Lord Vishnu and the moment he closed off his phone, he frowned. His name was indeed related to Lord Vishnu.

Well, that might be a coincidence, right?

He consoled his perplexed mind.

................

How was it guys?❤️