𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It was evening. Keshav was having coffee and working on his laptop, looking through the web to learn whether it's possible that a person could imagine a real person without even knowing their existence or have merely glanced at them in their life.

Keshav felt irritated as he found things on the internet which connect every one of his doubts to some supernatural things...

But still, he kept on trailing through the web, hoping to come across a reasonable explanation for his qualm.

On the other hand, Vaanmathi was sleeping peacefully. But...

Soon Vaanmathi woke up but she did not. Her eyes welled up as she stared at her body lying in the same place, on the ward's bed.

Vaanmathi struggled to wake up to reality. She did not want this. She tried her best to open her eyes and see the actual world yet everything is out of her grip at the moment.

The Vaanmathi slumping on the bed tried to move her muscles, and part her lips to ask for help but she could not do it. Her whole body felt as If it was hamstrung and her throat was entirely clogged.

Still, she attempted to call out to someone to aid her even though she knows her endeavor will go in vain.

Suddenly Vaanmathi fell out of her mirage realm and unlocked her eyes finally! She was very delighted as she got out of it quicker.

She looked around the room while moving her eyeballs. It was eerily quiet. Then...someone whispered in her ears. She couldn't make out what those words were or who they belonged to. But it made her scared to the extent that she just wanted to die.

And it got even worse when the whispering voice chuckled and she witnessed a dark figure standing at the edge of her bed. It induced her heart to palpitate in pure fear.

Vaanmathi strived to shout, she separated her lips and screamed but just air fled her mouth.

And abruptly Vaanmathi's eyes blinked open. The poor girl realized that only now she was actually woken up from her fictitious world and into sensibility...

She could not handle her emotion. Sitting on the bed, she screamed out and let out her bubbling pain. She felt tormented and initiated to scratch her wrist, in an act to bleed and stumble into the hands of death.

She couldn't figure out what sin she had ever done to undergo all these horrible things. As far as she could recollect, she had not even raised her voice to anyone. She has always been a sweet girl, relishing her life with her lovable parents...

But something occurred on a specific night while she was admiring the full moon's beauty that she could not memorize well. It was the last day she had the luck to be in her home, after that day she found herself in the asylum, locked up in the bed.

And she was going crazy. She was in a dilemma, she knew she was not normal anymore and she also knew, she had to get herself out of it. Yet the sad truth is, how much she had tried, nothing benefited. She felt as If she was living in hell and there was no way out.

..................

How was it guys?♥️

Chap 7 is updated too❤️