𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Important

I didn't go into much deep detail while writing about their past. I just wrote the overview and summary kind of what had happened. So beware. Plus, fantasy stuff ahead♥️

The past life of Vaanmathi and Keshav was unpleasant and obnoxious. It wasn't the conventional tragic love saga of a princess and the prince who reincarnated again to live merrily.

This was about a frenetic wish.

This was about pathetic longing.

This was about ceaseless craving.

This was about the ludicrous obsession of a witch over a powerful King.

Centuries ago, there existed a large kingdom that was ruled by King Vishnu. His beauty was ineffable.
He looked like a monument that gods themselves had etched with utmost care.

He was the symbol of vigor and courage.

And he was the dream of every girl...and a witch!

She had simmered years for being born as a witch among all those gorgeous girls who prevailed in the world.

Nonetheless, no girl had the power she possessed. The witch could hypnotize anyone she desires with her bizarre red eyes but Vishnu survived as an exception.

The witch couldn't comprehend why she could not bewitch him with her glowing red eyes. She had attempted it once when Vishnu had arrived at the forest for hunting. She was fourteen at the time, two years younger than the King.

Vishnu was not captivated by her eyes but rather made the witch dazzled by his pair of darkest brown eyes. She fled onto the invisible air as the king began to approach her. Because she hated her silhouette! She despised the dull red tone of her skin. She loathed how her face cracked in dark lines when she was disgruntled.

She detested her black eerily distinct bristle. She had to cover herself all over to be not repelled by people. It was hell. Everyone ran away when she appeared at any event. She was enraged and wrecked by the incognizance.

She did not even have parents or friends or anyone in that case. If Vishnu had been created by god, then it appeared the witch was designed by the devil himself. From the day of her birth, she found herself growing up in the deep forest. Food wasn't necessary for her survival. She felt meaningless and believed there was no purpose for her life.

However, when she stuck her eyes on Vishnu in the forest that day, she attained the hope to live. That was when she had attempted to hypnotize him too. But it did not work out which thrilled her to persuade him.

From that day, she began to love him from afar which eventually turned into a deathly obsession...!

Vishnu, at his twenty-six years old, being an eligible man started looking for a suitable Queen. Devastated by the news, the twenty-four years old witch mercilessly slaughtered every girl his eyes lingered on.

Initially, the King thought it to be a coincidence but when continuously all his four brides died, he became skeptical.

He strategized a trap to catch the culprit.

One day, he portrayed as If he was inclined toward a random girl who was actually the bait in his plan. As foreseen, once Vishnu had left her out of his castle, and she was walking a plausible distance away from the fort, the witch emerged out of thin air and gripped her neck.

Vishnu who was pursuing the girl sneakily took in the scene and did not waste much time before gaining the attention of the witch.

The witch was startled on account of being caught red-handed. The King confronted her with pure resentment. But the witch pleaded with him to forgive her. She confessed to him that she did all this because she loved him.

She reckoned he would understand her but Vishnu didn't showcase a bit of mercy. The witch had killed four innocent souls! What kind of King would spare the life of this sinner!?

When the witch noticed that he would not leave her, she tried to dust herself into the wind but Vishnu grabbed her arm and suddenly she was unskilled to function.

His touch burned her deep, in a good way. It was nice being held by her lover. She pasted herself more onto him, as he dragged her into the punishment-providing zone behind the castle. Unknown to this, the witch was enjoying the warmth of Vishnu. She was submerged in the ocean called an obsession. Every wave of it screamed Vishnu...

Meanwhile, Vishnu, after completing all the procedures and announcing to the people of his land who the murderer was, pushed the witch onto the ground where her death penalty would be served...People had started to circulate in the particular area to see her demise.

Only then did the witch realize what was happening!

She dodged the soldiers who suddenly approached her with swords to slash her. She was cluttered inside. And as time expired, she became her credible self, a solely unnerving witch.

No one could reach her. She screamed louder, chilling the people around her in fear. At that moment, unexpectedly a twinkling sword appeared before her and slivered her neck.

Her glowing red eyes sparkled in agony upon looking at the eyes of the man she loved. Vishnu stood still as he inspected the witch's body thudding on the ground.

He was rather astonished by the smile she gave to him at the edge of her death. The witch was delighted that she got to wither at the hands of her lover. This clarifies her depth of obsession.

Yet this wasn't the end of her obsession!

The consistent urge to love him and have him all to herself made the witch rebirth inside a sweet and beautiful girl, named Vaanmathi.

Vaanmathi was a host, carrying and feeding the parasite witch inside her body. Vaanmathi was unaware of it but every night happened to be the time when the witch could conquer Vaanmathi's entire senses...inducing the poor girl to go crazy.

Being a mere human, Vaanmathi's body and sanity struggled to withstand the incursion. Adding to that, on every full moon, the witch got belligerent and was proficient to invade Vaanmathi's body more prominently.

After Vaanmathi's eighteenth birthday, the subsequent full moon lent more strength to the witch. That was a fine age where the witch acquired extra powers. Thus, Vaanmathi couldn't deal with it. She attained almost her whole witch self that day and was reminiscing of her Vishnu. Desperate to behold him, she had sketched his face on the diary and found solace in it. Vaanmathi was completely neglectful of this.

And on the same night, Vaanmathi ended up in asylum due to not being able to utilize the looming power.

Every night from then on, the witch accumulated Vaanmathi's being bit by bit. She was also dying to meet her Vishnu again and as her senses notified that he was reaching towards her, the witch visioned the King. On the other hand, this caused Vaanmathi to imagine the same person with the same name but in the century she lived.

Also, as soon as Keshav met Vaanmathi, the witch toiled more efficiently to seize Vaanmathi's flesh and sanity. That was the reason why Vaanmathi has started experiencing many weird things now. She is transforming.

The witch was very close to dominating Vaanmathi. And in the next full moon, she would gain sufficient leverage to do the same. By then, she will be completely influencing Vaanmathi's body and intellect.

Yet not always! Only at night time, the witch could be able to obtain her true form. For the rest of the period, she will be Vaanmathi.

They both belong to the same body. Neither of them could wholly demolish the other...

........................

How was it guys?♥️