𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Keshav lifted his head as the girl before him unlocked her eyes again

Keshav lifted his head as the girl before him unlocked her eyes again. Vaanmathi's mental state was completely blundered once she had assimilated the fact that Vishnu isn't real and he will never be.

Her chest ached at the realization. She did not know how to handle the truth. It was too difficult for her to grasp the certainty. And now that she was embarking on committing that, her head hammered profusely. She felt as if an invisible wound was closing in on her and the curing aspect was torturing her whole being.

While Vaanmathi began clutching her head and wriggling on the bed, Keshav attempted to calm her down. "I'm here, Vaanmathi..." Well, now the source of her action wasn't because of Vishnu, it was her first step in setting foot in the actual world. Hence, Keshav's utterances went unheeded by the girl who was torturing herself on the bed.

A few instances later, Keshav drank in the catastrophe. He discerned that the girl wouldn't pause her screaming and abuse of her own skin.

Thus, somehow resisting her lunatic manner, he locked her hands up the cuff. When he strived to clasp her legs, they went limp, meaning, the girl yet again submerged into the realm of oblivion.

Keshav felt extremely sorry for her. He hasn't felt this sympathetic towards any of his patients. Perhaps, it was because of the smiling face belonging to Vaanmathi that affected him more than it should have.

Keshav shifted the messy bristle of the girl from her face and detected her unconscious state with a deep-thinking face.

He has to get this girl back to normal as soon as possible. He determinedly promised to himself.

For the next four hours, Vaanmathi was knocked out. Wailing in a deep dark corner of her head due to the consummation of her Vishnu is deception and in fact, he has never really existed.

Between those asleep moments of Vaanmathi, the nurses cleaned her up, changed her clothes to a fresh hospital gown, and provided her with trips as she was not in a state to have food. Her bed sheets were also altered and she was again made to snooze on them.

Keshav, on the other side, was going through Vaanmathi's school report cards. He requested the girl's father to transfer it to him one hour ago and within minutes, it was in front of Keshav, transported through one of the billionaire's underlings.

Her father did not enquire why the doctor who came to treat her needed that. He trusted him with his job. He was not a famous psychiatrist without a reason, so he let it be that. He just wanted his daughter back...

Keshav frowned as something caught his attention. The explanation as to why he required these report cards was for identifying the cause of her mental instability.

He knew that the girl got attacked by this disorder when she turned eighteen. Therefore, he perceived that there was a possibility something traumatizing might have occurred when she was in school. Just as the thought came by rushing, firstly, he wanted to talk with her friends. But before that, he decided to analyze her study rate.

As he doubted so, he gripped a clue. Vaanmathi has scored excellent marks till her tenth standard. But for the remaining two years, her marks have dropped down so low that she has just passed for subjects. A student wouldn't suddenly lose interest in studying until an incident that disrupts their mindset emerges.

He was sure that it isn't due to the subjects being tough--because, for a certain exam in her twelfth, she has scored above ninety-five. It was impressive.

Thus, Keshav summed up that
something has transpired when she was fifteen years old.

Now, he needed to meet her friends and family and have a conversation with them. He has done this a lot when he was treating his other extremely disturbed patients. Some have stopped being abnormal when the cause of their condition was re-arranged. Even when it cannot be reformed, it lends an advantage to the doctor while treating the specific patient.

Not long after Keshav was done having his lunch, which was escorted to him from the bungalow he was staying in, Vaanmathi awakened.

The nurses were relieved to see a silent and unreactive Vaanmathi. They vacated her room with a sigh.
As soon as the nurses left, Keshav surged into Vaanmathi's room and took his seat on the chair beside her, as usual.

.........................

How was it guys?❤️

Chapter 5 is also updated ❤️