𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Okay stop" Keshav hushed her

"Okay stop" Keshav hushed her. "You can join me" He finally asserted, putting on a huge smile on Vaanmathi's face. Today was Aarti's engagement, which will be held in Chennai as her soon-to-be-husband was also from the same place. Aarti returned to her native zone just the last night.

Coincidentally, Aarti's home happened to be quite near Vaanmathi's home and so it was easy for Keshav to attend.

"Drop by my home before going there, okay? I have to deck on a grant dress" Vaanmathi wrapped her hands around his torso and grinned up at him. Yes...they have gotten close and Vaanmathi spends her entire time here...!

It was as If they are living together. Vaanmathi had lied to her parents, notifying them that she sleeps in another room...but obviously, that's not how it really was.

She mostly cuddles with Keshav and sleeps with him. The first few days, Keshav was adamant and scolded her but eventually, he gave in. The girl was stubborn and melted his heart.

"Not yet...." He refuted as Vaanmathi got on her tiptoes to kiss him. "It's been one and half months...why are you holding back?" She whined.

"No reason" In his words, Vaanmathi huffed and left him. "Okay, see you soon..." She waved her hands at him and exited the bungalow.

Initially, Keshav thought of attending his best friend's engagement alone, thus he did not inform Vaanmathi about the same. However, when he had dressed up formally, the girl wouldn't stop pestering him and finally made him approve of her accompanying him...!!

He liked Vaanmathi. He felt cushy being with her and undeniably wallowed in her company. But he was reluctant to step into love, he did not figure out why. Perhaps, the girl was too younger for him...still, he want her though.

After a few minutes of sprucing himself up, Keshav drove towards Vaanmathi's home and dropped by there to pick up her. She was clad in a red saree and appeared so elegant. Keshav had noted her liking for red, almost all her clothes had some evidence of red. It was actually the witch's favorite color, and it was she who had contrived Vaanmathi to wear the same.

Keshav's mind reminded him of the time when he had witnessed her eye being red, but after that day, he had never seen them again. Still, his suspicion remained unaltered though.

The ride to the destination was short and they walked inside the engagement hall hand in hand.

Aarti was extremely pleased to see her friend finally being with a girl. And Keshav also did not rebut when she asked If the girl, Vaanmathi was his girlfriend.

Typically, Vaanmathi should have been merrier, right? Her love finally accepted her!

However, she was furious. She was enraged by the closeness of Aarti and Keshav. They hugged, and they held each other's hands while speaking...those things triggered Vaanmathi. Still, the witch inside her could understand that Aarti was just his friend and not a potential danger to her...but Vaanmathi could not comprehend it!

The witch was surprised by Vaanmathi's possessiveness. This girl is more obsessed with him than the witch, herself.

The function came to an end at evening 5.15 pm. The past five hours were torturous for Vaanmathi. She couldn't speculate why her heart sank every time Keshav would smile or talk to Aarti.

Even though Aarti conversed sweetly with Vaanmathi, she could not like her. If any, she was despising her more. The way she carried herself maturely and spoke in a very calm manner, had Vaanmathi feel low about herself...

No, she wasn't insecure but yeah, a little.

"Had a splendid time!" Vaanmathi grinned fakely at Aarti as they were about to depart. "Me too, Keshav had selected a fantastic girl" Aarti smiled, and patted Vaanmathi's head.

Vaanmathi bubbled in wrath. The witch in her was confused as to why Vaanmathi is behaving like this.

Once Keshav and Vaanmathi were in their car again, her eyes stayed on the steering wheel where Keshav's fingers were clutched on. Her attention wasn't on his fingers but on the particular gold, friendship ring. Keshav had once told her about the backstory of the ring. It was the symbol of Aarti and his bond. And today, Vaanmathi had noticed the same one on Aarti's fingers too.

It provoked something negative in her. She did not know what was wrong with her but she could not tolerate her Keshav possessing such love towards a random girl! 'Best friend, my foot!' she cursed inwards.

The witch was silently observing Vaanmathi's reckless thinking.

"Your home..." Keshav's voice brought Vaanmathi back to her senses. She looked out the window and shook her head. "No, I want to go with you to the bungalow" Keshav nodded and raced his car there...he had planned something.

The moment they were inside Keshav's room, Vaanmathi's lips landed on him. She kissed him, possessively and demandingly. The kiss howled, he is exclusively hers. Only hers.

Keshav was taken aback for a second. He wanted to be the first one to initiate this, but anyways, he gladly kissed Vaanmathi back.

His hands draped around Vaanmathi's bare waist as he deepened the kiss. Soon they were undressing hurriedly...

A naked Vaanmathi fell back on the bed and hovered over her was Keshav, just only in his boxers. He snuggled his head over Vaanmathi's neck and showered fiesty kisses there.

Their intimacy stimulated certain changes inside Vaanmathi. The more Keshav's hands and lips worked on Vaanmathi's body, the witch and the girl merged.

Keshav drooped kisses down Vaanmathi's chest...he could feel her body becoming hot. He groped one of her breasts and kissed her lips again.

The action yielded a moan from Vaanmathi...she was enjoying this, and so does the witch. Keshav then wrapped his mouth around her nipple and slurped on them, his other hand massaging her free breast.

Vaanmathi moaned even louder...as Keshav's suckling got harder and more sensual. A few minutes in, Keshav's head was bobbing between her legs, licking the girl's life out. Vaanmathi arched her back and clutched Keshav's hair firmly as he stuck his tongue in her entrance and devoured her.

She felt surreal. Every action of his brought her a bit more crazy over him. Subsequently, their crotches began crashing against each other. Keshav was still clad in his boxers...he did not want to have sex before marriage.

The couple, after attaining their second orgasm, lost their energy. Keshav embraced her...and kissed her forehead. And as they fell into slumber, Vaanmathi's eyes glistened red...showcasing the witch's satisfaction.

................................

How was it guys?❤️