Kabanata 8

Saint

It was just pure inkling, but there are only two people that can pull off a dirty mouth with such grace, and that would be Tash, his sister,

And Thea...

Nang marinig niya mula kay Karev na Doctor ito at base sa flow of conversation niya with Doctor Bombshell, something clicked. Si Thea at si Doctor Bombshell ay iisa. He can't be wrong.

Nakumpirma niya pa nang mapakinggan ang podcast nito. Her sexy low-pitched bedroom voice gave it away. He used to get a hard-on hearing her voice talk about random things. Now that she talks about sex with her crystal clear voice, lalong lumawak ang kanyang imahinasyon.

'Hey this is Doctor Bombshell and in my podcast we will talk about Sex, sex, sex, and a lot of sex. If you are 18 and above, welcome to the show, if you are 17 and below, make sure that your volume is low...' Nagpakawala ito ng nakakaakit na tawa, his groin immediately yearns for Thea.

Like it knows her. Ptngna, may ganun ba?

His taste changed already! He's evolved and he's sure of that.

Saint believed that he would only like younger women dahil hindi kailanman nawala sa kanyang isip ang imahe ng bata-batang si Thea na kasabay niyang nagtapon ng kainosentehan. Young Thea's image is an effective warm-up to get fully turned on and to finish off. Hindi tuloy nawala ito sa kanyang isip.

She's living on his mind rent free since the day they met.

He remembers how Thea looked like 10 years ago and that became his standard of beauty, he went on a quest to find someone like her. Someone energetically young and innocent. It also has something to do with dominance in bed. Mas ginaganahan siya kapag siya ang in control sa sex.

But seeing Thea now that she aged beautifully and even more stunning, he couldn't believe the present Thea will have that effect on him.

Tngina, Saint, magte-treinta na si Thea! You prefer your women younger.

He was about to turn off the podcast when Thea spoke again.

'Why are you guilty with masturbation, ladies? Sabi nga nila, 99% of men masturbates and the 1% who doesn't are liars! Kung ang lalaki ay hindi nakokonsensya, bakit ikaw ay oo?'

Pinakinggan niya ang podcast and he couldn't believe himself that he's been listening to her for the whole day, with a hard on!

Kung hindi pa nag-ring ang cellphone niya ay hindi niya mapapansin ang oras. Si Sam.

"Saint, where are you? You missed your 3PM meeting with the Marketing team." Her voice was in panic. "Okay ka lang ba?"

"Oh fck, I am sorry, Sam." Marahas siyang napabuntong hininga. This Thea effect really is annoying.

Pinipigilan niya ang sarili sa nararamdaman kundi ay ilang taon na naman siyang magpapakatanga rito. Hindi siya dapat lumapit pa kay Thea at magpanggap na parang walang nangyari pero bakit kaya kahit alam niyang dapat niyang iwasan ngayong alam niya na si Doctor Bombshell ito ay mas natutukso siya at nagiging kyuryoso.

"Sure. It is okay, but are you really okay? Do you have a problem? This never happened, Saint."

"Wala akong problema. I was just... occupied."

"Okay then. We proceeded with the meeting, I can discuss to you over dinner--"

"Dinner? Pupwede naman bukas." Tiningnan niya ang podcast at episode 69 pa lang siya.  Hanggang 115 pa naman ang hahabulin niya.

Tngina Saint, bakit hahabol ka pa? Fan kang gago ka?

"But Saint, bukas ay kailangan nang i-roll out ang plano. Approval mo na lang ang hinihintay. Alam mo namang isang buong buwan ginagawa ang isang magazine."