Yumehara Chiyo

POV: Saiki Kusuo

Looks like an ordinary day. Suddenly, the outside of the class looks unnaturally bright.

The classroom door opens, and Teruhashi looks happier than ever. Her golden aura grew so bright it was almost blinding. To think me dating her would cause that. Darn, I almost smiled at the thought of it.

Girl classmate: Teruhashi-san, you look happier than usual.

T: Well, let's just say something good happened.

T: *Isn't that right, Saiki?*

S: Good grief, you don't have to tell me. Remember Teruhashi, our relationship is a secret. Don't treat me differently.

T: Alright, but I do usually talk to you.

S: But we can talk to each other whenever we want now.

T: I see...

Her tone slightly changed. I looked to her, she was blushing at her seat.

Yumehara Chiyo: Kokomi, what's wrong?

T: No, its nothing.

She noticed me looking at her and smiled. 

Dummy.

POV: Teruhashi Kokomi

He's right. We can talk to each other whenever we want now. In a sense, we're kind of always together.

Y: Kokomi, what's wrong?

I accidentally blushed while thinking about it and Chiyo noticed.

Saiki noticed that it I was blushing and I smiled at him to cover up my embarrassment. He just  smiled back in amusement. I'm just happy that I made him smile.

POV: Yumehara Chiyo

Kokomi sure is behaving weirdly. Don't tell me, something happened between her and Saiki-kun? Looks like love detective Chiyo is on the case!

I approached Kokomi.

T: What is it, Chiyo?

Y: Kokomi~did something happen between you and Saiki-kun?

T: Wha-?! Nonono I don't know what you're talking about!

Y: Oh really? Then you wouldn't mind if I asked Saiki the same thing...

T: I guess so-

Y: Saiki-kun!

T: *Saiki! Help me!*

POV: Saiki Kusuo

Y: Hi Saiki-kun.

S: *Good grief, Teruhashi, what did you do?*

T: *She's just being nosy, just convince her that we're not dating.*

She looks at me with a pleading face, and I merely sighed. I guess I have to deal with this.

Y: Saiki-kun, did something happen between you and Kokomi?

I have to resort to my confused face. I just looked at her with an eyebrow raised and act dumbfounded. She's quite convinced that I have no part in this. But she still has a sense of doubt.

T: See Chiyo, now stop bothering Saiki...kun.

Y: Oh, I see.

Y: *Im still not convinced, I'm going to find out their relationship if its the last thing I'll do!*

Good grief, looks like this is going to be one of the many things I have to deal with now.