Amusement Park Magic

POV: Teruhashi Kokomi

I don't know why we haven't done this earlier, but we finally decided to have a date at an amusement park. The only condition we had was that we couldn't go to major branches because Kusuo mentioned that we've gone to too many places abroad. I'm not against it. I've always been grateful for Kusuo taking me places I can only dream of. He even insisted his parents to bring us there by car.

M: Have fun you two!

T: We will!

When I waved Kusuo's parents goodbye, Kusuo already went ahead, bought the tickets and is now waiting behind me. He reached his hand out to me and smiled,

"Let's go, Kokomi."

Those words sound normal, but those same words hold a special place in my heart. But I don't remember why. Kusuo noticed that I hesitated.

S: What's wrong?

T: Oh, it's nothing, let's go!

We wanted to take things easy this time so we started by just walking around and checking the stores they have.

T: Kusuo,

S: What is it?

T: You should buy me something.

S: Do you even want anything from here?

Now that I think about it, we've gone to so many places that none of the merchandise here really grab my attention.

T: Well, even if I don't need anything, I would still appreciate the sentiment.

We passed by a stall of accessories. I stopped there and took a necklace with an animal mascot.

T: Like this one.

He took it from my hand and looked a little closer.

S: I don't mind, but I think most necklaces out there would look lame compared to yours.

He pointed to the pearl necklace I made that Kusuo gave me.

T: Oh yeah, when we first went to the beach...

S: Do you stilll want it?

T: I changed my mind, you had a point.

S: Alright then.

We also passed by a fortune teller stall.

T: Kusuo look, a fortune teller.

S: Sure is.

T: You want to go?

Kusuo took a while to consider, usually he would say how much he doesn't want to.

S: Well, we 're not that much in a hurry-

T: Sounds like a yes to me. Let's go.

I quickly dragged him to the tent before he changes his mind. I go past the curtain and saw a familiar face.

Fortune Teller: Welcome. What do you wish to know from m-

She stopped her greeting when she saw us. Does she remember us?

FT: Oh my, it's you two, fancy seeing you here.

T: You remember us?

FT: Of course, I did mention how interesting your readings are.

T: Why are you here?

FT: Well, a fortune teller that stays at one place is a fortune teller that will never grow.