Kusuko and Kokomi's Shopping Trip

POV: Saiki Kusuo

When we arrived, all eyes were focused on Teruhashi, I don't need to explain why.

Worker: Welcome, would you like to try on our latest fits!

The worker wanted to use her to promote their latest brand.

T: I would love to, but we just want to take a look around.

W: I understand! Enjoy your shopping!

The worker can't really force her in case she scares her off.

T: Let's go, Kusuko.

POV: Teruhashi Kokomi

Now, this is the hard part,

What should I buy her?

I can't ask her, cause I already got a sense of her fashion. She's pretty much a blank piece of paper. And I can do whatever I want with it!

I decided to test the waters by giving her a collared, buttoned blouse with frills, a ribbon at the middle and a skirt.

Kusuko looks at the clothes I gave her for a while and goes to the changing room without saying a word.

Why do I feel like I have to go through this again?

After a few minutes, Kusuko showed up wearing the clothes I gave her. She looks so cute, as her slender figure makes her look like a doll in those feminine clothes. But she seems shy.

T: Is something wrong?

I see her covering her legs. Seems like she's not used to wearing a skirt. I can see Kusuko being the type of person to care more about her comfort than her appearance.

What if I go with the loose theme that Kusuko has right now?

I grabbed a pair of wide leg pants and an oversized T shirt.

T: Here. Maybe this will suit you better.

She took it without hesitation and went back to the changing room.

Another few minutes passed by, and I see Kusuko wearing the wide leg pants and oversized T shirt.

Despite her blank and non amused expression, the clothes looked to good on her. Her short hair brings out her tomboyish side and made her look cooler. I noticed some eyes looking at her instead of me too.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous, but I'm just glad that Kusuko is wearing proper girls' clothes.

I swear, Saiki's family never cease to amaze me.

POV: Saiki Kusuo

I'm never turning into Kusuko again.

The next day, at school...

Kuboyasu-san shyly approaches Teruhashi. Everyone else assumed that he wanted to confess his feelings to her, so they all gave him death glares. But I know that he acknowledges her beauty, but also knows that he can't be with her.

Kuboyasu Aren: Teruhashi-san...

T: What is it, Kuboyasu-kun?

Teruhashi was ready to turn him down, and I noticed that he didn't react much when she responded to him.

Aren: I saw you hang out with another girl, and...

T:
And?

A:
Can I get her number?

POV: Teruhashi Kokomi

After he said that, I heard a few wooden cracks.

Kaido Shun:
Saiki?

I noticed Kaidou looking at Saiki's table, slowly breaking.

Despite knowing I shouldn't ask this question, I did anyway.

T: Why is that, Kobuyasu-kun?

A: She just looked very cool, her stone cold expression while wearing those clothes, kinda made my heart skip a beat.

CRASH!!!!!!!!

K: Saiki! Are you ok?!

Saiki's table broke down and he's just looking down on the floor. I never knew he was the protective type.

POV: Saiki Kusuo

...

I'm definitely never turning into Kusuko again.