Miraculous Maid Outfit

POV: Saiki Kusuo

Mera Chisato: Here's your coffee jelly and...cup of coffee.

T: Thank you, Mera-san.

Ever since Kokomi told Mera-san about our relationship, we were able to visit the coffee shop without any worries. After taking a sip of her coffee, Kokomi looked around to empty, clean and nearly untouched chairs and table.

T: I just noticed that,

M: Noticed what?

T: There aren't any customers beside the two of us.

A gloomy aura started to emerge. It was the manager of the coffee shop.

S: Here he goes again.

T: Again?

Manager: Of course the shop across the street held a promotion! Why wouldn't they! Extra Grande for the same price? What does that even mean?!

The manager is down again.

Ma: Thats it! If I can't beat them, I might as well join them at their own game!

S: I don't think that was the point and appeal of the place.

T: Point and appeal?

Ma:
Chisato-san!

M: Yes, manager!

Ma: We're bringing this back!

The manager pulls out the maid outfit that he tried to force in with the shop's gimmicks last time.

M:
No, I'm fine.

...

Ma: WHY?????????!!!!!!!!!!

M: I'm tired of wearing maid outfits.

Honestly, the whole maid thing has been outplayed to death in media.

Ma:
Well, what am I going to do with this maid outfit?!

T: Excuse me,

All three of us turned to Kokomi raising her hand slightly, as we didn't expect her to be part of the conversation.

T: Do you mind if I try it on?

A very unexpected question.

S: Why do you want to wear the maid outfit?

T: You don't want to see me in the outfit?

...I do. I don't know why, but I want to see it.

S: Uh, sure.

Kokomi took the maid outfit from the manager and walked pass Chisato-san.

T: You mind if I enter the staff room for a bit?

M: Sure.

We were still confused that she randomly wanted to wear it, but we were still waiting to see it.

A minute later, our eyes laid on an embarrassed Kokomi in a maid outfit. Her blushing face, the maid outfit that almost seemed perfect on her, and for some reason her golden glow was shining to a point that it can blind someone.

POV: Teruhashi Kokomi

I wanted to wear the maid outfit because I wanted to do something for Kusuo.

I glance at my reflection in the body mirror,

I couldn't get over how embarrassing this is!

No! I want to thank him for the Okinawa trip, and for the-

I started remembering when he kissed my forehead during the rainy day but I couldn't reminisce it fully without blushing red. And I had to shake myself out of the embarrassment.

"Kusuo cant be the only one working hard for this relationship! I need to step up!"

I walked out of the staff room and saw the three looking at me.

T: Uhm, this is kind of embarrassing...

Mera-san blushed red.

M: You look so beautiful, Teruhashi-chan!

The manager froze and fainted.

M: Manager?!

Ma: Oh...

And I just see Kusuo silently looking at me. I'm getting more embarrassed about this.

 T: What do you think,...Kusuo?

Kusuo's stare didn't change for a while. Seconds later, all he did was he gave a warm smile.

S: You look beautiful, Kokomi.

Here I am trying to make Kusuo blush, only for it to backfire on me. He's probably trying to hide it like he always do. Then I thought of a plan.

T: This is a bit too embarassing to keep wearing,...so I'll go change back.

I pretended to be in the staff room, only to peek out a bit from the door.

I see Kusuo trying to cover his face with one hand, but I can clearly see him blushing red.

I got him.