The Insistent Delinquent

POV: Saiki Kusuo

We were both walking from school, only to be surrounded by some delinquents

Delinquent 1: Hey, you two look awfully chummy

Delinquent 2: It's pissing me of for some reason

T: Oh no.

You might think that Kokomi is expressing concern for us, but it's actually the opposite. Kokomi, after spending time with me, knows that I don't pull my punches when she's involved, and I always erased their memories from the incident. Leading them to wake up covered in bruises while not even knowing where they got them. But today is different.

Walking out from the corner is Aren Kobuyasu, former delinquent

Kuboyasu Aren: Oh, Saiki-san, Teruhashi-san

T: Kuboyasu-kun!

D1: Huh? Who is this four-eyes?

D2: Don't know, but looks like we got another new toy. 

Delinquent Leader: Hey four-eyes, you want to help your little friend? It's better if you learn to mind your business.

Their leader starts to step on Kuboyasu's foot. Kuboyasu's vein started to show on his neck and head, his hair started rising for some reason, and his pupils are almost dilated. Those are the signs that Kuboyasu snapped.

Kuboyasu grabs the leader's head with one hand and started lifting his entire body.

Delinquents: BOSS!

K: Hey scrubs, DON'T MESS WITH ME!!!!!!!

Kuboyasu throws the delinquent across the street. The other delinquents ran to their leader, picked him up and ran away.

T: Than you for saving us, Kuboyasu-kun.

His back is turned against us, and he did not reply

T: Kuboyasu-kun?

We both looked to him. We see Kuboyasu heavily breathing, still looking the same he was when he first snapped.

Looks like his adrenaline's still flowing.

Kokomi, positioning herself to be in eye contact with Kuboyasu and started to work her magic.

Are you okay? Kuboyasu-kun? 

In a span of a few seconds, Kuboyasu reverted to his usual self.

K: Oh, I'm okay,

T: That's good, thank you for saving us.

K: Yeah no problem. Are you two going that way?

T: We are.

K: I can walk with you guys in case something like that happens again.

T: That would be great.

When the three of us started walking, Kuboyasu started a conversation.

K: Hey, Teruhashi-san.

T: What is it?

K: You still haven't told me about the girl you went out with. 

Kokomi was surprised that she had to go back to that topic.

T: Oh, uhm...

K: What's wrong? Do you not trust me? I may not have experience but I promise my mullet that I will treat her right.