Return of The Mad Scientist

POV: Saiki Kusuo

I was enjoying my afternoon walking and and having a conversation with Kokomi, but then I sensed danger when we walked near a football field.

Football Player: Watch out!

When I notice the ball is heading towards Kokomi, I used my body to protect her, and unfortunately, the ball hit right towards my head, aiming right at my head piece, breaking it. Kokomi got upset and told them off.

T: You should be more careful next time!

FP: Oh...I'm sorry.

T: Geez.

Kokomi noticed I was standing still and approached me.

T: Kusuo, are you oka-

S: Don't get near me!

Kokomi backed off in surprise.

S: I'm sorry, but look.

I point at the side of my head with my eyes and Kokomi realized.

T: Your headpiece is gone.

S: It's broken.

T: It's broken?! What happens now?!

S: If I do anything, I will cause property damage and blow people away like a Kaiju.

T: What do I do?

S: Hug me from behind.

T: What?

S: I can't touch you with breaking your bones or sending you to the horizon.

T: It's kind of embarrassing though.

S: That should be the least of our concerns. Pick up my headpiece too.

Kokomi picked up the remains of my headpiece and hugged me from behind.

T: I'm ready.

S: Alright.

We teleported right in the living room, in front of our parents eating lunch, suddenly seeing Teruhashi hugging me.

M: Oh my.

Kokomi let go in panic.

T: I-it's not what it looks like!

As soon as she let go, I fall to the ground.

T: Kusuo?!

S: I'm fully relaxing my body to avoid any incidents.

T: Let me help you.

Kokomi lifted me from the ground to lie against the wall and sits in front me.

S: What is it?

She suddenly began poking my cheek.

S: What are you doing?

T: Nothing, it's just rare seeing you powerless. I can do this too.

She began hugging my relaxed body.

T: It's like a Kusuo body doll.

S: Don't get ahead of yourself.

While this is going on, Mom and Dad were discussing what to do while Dad tries to fix my headpiece, in the end, he made some mini robot from the parts. Better than last time, but not really the goal. Dad scratches his head. 

Dad: This is bad, we might have to call your brother again, he's the only one that can fix it.

M: I'll call Kuu-kun right away.