Biker Kusuo

POV: Saiki Kusuo

We were both in my room, and I stepped out for a short while to go to the bathroom.

On the way, I realized that I didn't bring my wallet, I usually don't pay attention to it since I'm at home but this is different somehow.

I walk back to my room and find Kokomi with my wallet, what does she want with it? She looks excited too.

She points the wallet to me, directly showing my motorcycle license.

...Oh yeah, I have one.

T: What's this?!

S: A motorcycle license.

T: Why do you have one?!

S: I went to driving school with Kaido and Kuboyasu last summer break.

T: Why haven't I been told of this?

S: Because I never found a reason to use it.

T: Well now that I know, I want to see you on a motorbike!

S: Even if I want to, I don't have a motorbike to use.

?: I think I can help with that.

My brother's face suddenly shows up on my TV.

T: Ah!

T: He can do that?

S: He can do that.

T: Kusuke-san, what are you doing here?

Kusuke Kusuo: Well I got the feeling that Kusuo is being a buzzkill.

When did these two start getting along?

K: Coincidentally, I did get bored once and tried my hand on engineering and vehicles, so I may or may not have some motorbikes in the garage.

T: Really? Let's go then.

When Kokomi dragged me out of the room, a voice popped out of her phone.

K: It's quite hurtful to leave me out.

T: Ah! He can do that too?!

S: News to me.

T: Why are you wearing a grey school uniform?

S: Looks like a shameless reference.

K: Don't worry Teruhashi-san, I won't tell him about the pictures of Saiki-

T: SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S: ?

When we arrived at the garage, it only has Dad's car and a corner of tools with tool board and rack.

T: I don't see anything.

K: Of course I wouldn't leave my invention unsecured, Dad would've had a big head and tried them out.

S: That makes it sound like the bikes aren't safe.

K: Teruhashi-san, do me a favor and press Kusuo's headpiece.

T: Really?

K: That's the button to open the secret garage.

Of course he added unnecessary things to my headpiece when he got a hold of it. As soon as the button was pressed, The toolboard opens into two and becomes and opening to a whole other garage, colored grey and silver like a scifi dystopia.