Saiki Nekosuo

POV: Saiki Kusuo

This seems familiar.

I feel naked. The movement of my hands and feet feel limited. I also can't walk on two legs. I crawled out of my bed and realized that I'm quite small. I looked at my paws.

Oh, I'm a cat.

And once again, I can't turn back to my regular form.

Ding Dong

Of course.

T: Good afternoon, Kusu-o?

Kokomi looks down and sees a white cat with a condescending look, with green glasses and a blue collar that has head pieces from the front.

T: You...

Does she know already?

T: ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

She doesn't.

T: AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Am I really that cute?

She lifted me up and started snuggling.

T: You look so much like Kusuo!!!

She likes me cause I look like my human face? That's reassuring.

T: What's your name?

She lifted me at eye level with an innocent look. I can't answer her because...cats don't talk. And I'd rather die than meow at her.

T: Oh, you're not a meower. Doesn't matter!

She goes back to snuggling.

T: You're still so adorable!

The longer she does this, the more I like it. And I don't want to like it.

T: Now that I think about it, where is Kusuo?

Now she thinks about me?

T: Maybe he's busy.

Wait, why is she being reasonable?

T: I'll just spend some time with little Kusuo over here.

Little Kusuo?

She brings me to my room, puts me on her lap and starts petting me.

T: This is so nice.

I can't really say much since I'm not a fan of animals, but I never got this much joy from a pet. I'd rather eat coffee jelly.

T: Nyansuo,

I'm Nyansuo now?

T: I like your owner and all, but he's still rather cold to me. But that's partially why I like him in the first place. You know, you being here is quite similar to Kusuo too. Aside from the usual noise of admiration and awe when Im in public, when I'm here with Kusuo, there's only silence. But the silence is calm and comforting. Really makes me relax.

She looked down to me and we made eye contact.

T: It's truly something I love.

Kokomi...

She continued petting me, then I noticed that some time has passed by, I should check if I can turn back. But I need to keep Kokomi occupied. Looks like I need to play a lullaby to her again.

T: What's this? I feel...sleepy...

She tilts here head forward and falls asleep. Good. If I manage to turn back, I'll let her rest.

POV: Teruhashi Kokomi

Huh? I think I suddenly fell asleep while petting Nyansuo. Wait...I'M ON KUSUO'S BED!!!

S: Oh, you're awake.

I see Kusuo reading a book on the other side of the room.

T: Uhm, Sorry for falling asleep.

S: It's fine.

T: Hold on, where's Nyansuo?

S: You mean the cat? He left.

T: He left?

S: We just let him go anywhere he wants.

T: Is it a coincidence that he looks just like you?

S: Total coincidence.