Part Time Psychic

POV: Teruhashi Kokomi 

At a convenience store 

I haven't seen Kusuo for a while now since the break started. You would think we would spend time together at that time. Well, I can just visit him and ask. I can even read this magazine while I'm at his house.

I was too immersed in my thoughts to took at the cashier. I got careless and accidentally touched his hand

T: Oh, sorry.

Wait, why am I apologizing? I'm Teruhashi Kokomi, the girl everyone falls for. I blushed a bit earlier too. I look at the cashier's face and saw an overly familiar face.

T: Kusuo?!

S: Hey.

T: What are you doing here?

S: It's a long story

T: Well I'm curious enough to know.

S: A few days ago was the anniversary of the neighborhood association. And my mother suggested to let the younger generation take the jobs of the current committee members so they can get a vacation.

T: And being her son, you were her primary target?

S: Yes.

T: Have you been doing well so far?

S: After letting them explain the basics to me, I've just been doing things they allowed me to do, which isn't a lot.

T: It wouldn't hurt to tell me these things.

S: I didn't think you would be interested. 

T: I might not, but I still want to know where you've been for the last few days

I put my hand on his.

T: I missed you.

He slightly blushed, smiled and held my hand.

S: You're right. I'm sorry

We shared a moment of silence together.

S: Anything I can do to make you feel better?

I took my time to respond.

T: Can I stay with you while you work?

S: I don't see why not.

Suddenly, the store door opened and the bell chimed. We quickly stopped holding hands. We see a guy in sunglasses, a scarf, and a cap. And he looks too suspicious to be a normal customer.

T: Do you think he's here to rob the store?

S: I don't think so. Check his arms and hair.

He's wearing arm bandages and has light blue hair. It's Kaido-kun!

T: Has he noticed we're here?

S: I'm sure he doesn't want to either.

We watch Kaido slowly walking to the magazine section and take some shounen and seinen magazines. He also took some note books, pens, pencils, brushes and ink.

T: This place sells brushes and ink?

S: We're not supposed to.

I walked away from the cashier and leaned to the fridge door so Kaido wouldn't notice me.

Kaido drops everything on the counter and pushed them to Kusuo. Kusuo silently scans all of the items while Kaido waits, not even looking at Kusuo in the eye. Kaido paid for it, let out a soft thank you, lightly bowed and walked away.