Curiosity

POV: Saiki Kusuo

We were just spending time in my room, just enjoying each other's presence. Teruhashi began to break the silence.

T: Saiki,

I faced her direction. Looks like she has something to say.

T: What is it like to be a psychic?

S: Hell.

T: What a fast answer. Why is it?

S: Its a long story.

T: I have the time.

S: Alright then.

I took a deep breath and started explaining. 

S: Despite all of the powers I have, I'm still human. Well, at least most of my humanity is there. I'm lucky these are things that I'm born with, so these powers never seemed unnatural to me. But it doesn't change how much of an annoyance some of these powers are. I can hear thoughts from many people even if I don't want to , I have trouble controlling my physical strength, I cant even look at someone without literally looking through them.

I look to Teruhashi. She's covering her upper body with her arms out of caution despite being fully clothed.

S: Teruhashi, don't make me look like a creep.

She was surprised I noticed, despite that I'm right in front of her.

S: Do you want me to continue or not?

She puts her arms down while having an embarrassed smile. I assume she is letting me continue.

I sighed and continued.

S: Since I couldn't even control my powers at first, my brother made these. 

I pointed at my head antennas. 

S: Bad things usually happen if someone took it off.

I stared at Teruhashi to hint at the two occasions she took off my head antenna. She just looked at me with a blank expression and a smile. She even tilted her head a bit as a sign of curiosity on why I stopped talking.

I figured she wouldn't know.

T: Why don't you ask your brother for more help about your powers?

S: I would rather die.

T: Another fast answer.

S: You know how my brother is.

T: Oh, I do, not a memory I'm fond of.

I continued.

S: Even after all that, I still have to use my powers on a daily basis despite wanting a normal lifestyle. All because of the trouble everyone caused.

T: I see. I did remember that's also the reason why you don't smile often.

S: Sure is.

She stood up abruptly.

T: Ok! I decided!

S: Decide what?

T: I'm going to try my best to make you smile and brighten up your gloomy mood!

I smiled. When she faced my direction, I just gave a smile and said,

"Thank you."

She blushed red and turns away.

T: You're... you're welcome.

Amidst her blushing, she noticed that it was pretty late.

T: I'm going to go now.

She hurriedly left my room. I wish her luck I guess.