Tennis Battle

POV: Saiki Kusuo

Ever since that date in London, Kokomi and I have grown very much closer to each other. Kokomi has been snuggling closer to me often too, always wanting physical contact. This is probably some London magic, I can't think of any other factors.

Flashback to London,

T: I love you, I never want this to end.

I held her hand.

S: I love you too.

Return to present,

I suddenly started blushing after that reminiscence.

S:...I guess that also did happen.

That was a rare time I felt warmth in my heart.

Right now, is the last week before summer break, all of my previous chances of having a quiet life is now gone because of Kokomi, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Even so, I don't want my summer break to be too busy.

?: YO! SAIKI!

Only one person has the boldness and energy to shout when not needed.

Hairo Kineshi: Yo, Saiki, for a second there, I thought you were trying to run away.

I was.

H: Do you want to come to the Tennis Club's training camp?

Absolutely not.

H: Please, I already asked Nendou and he said he's only going if you go.

So that's the actual reason. That makes me want to go less.

T: What's going on here?

H: I'm inviting Saiki to the Tennis Club's training camp.

T: Aren't the girls also going to be there?

I'm sure she knows that's not changing my mind.

H: Yeah, they are.

T: A friend also just invited me, you should join us Saiki.

Now I know why.

H: Really, that's great, the more the merrier.

I hesitated to agree but it seems like Kokomi is also trying to convince me.

H: Alright, see you in a few days!

When Hairo left, Kokomi stood next to me as close as possible without touching.

S: What are you planning?

T: Nothing. I just want to have fun with you.

A few days later,

Coach: Alright, Let's warm up!

Hairo and everyone: Yeah!

When we were doing laps around the court, I saw the court next to us were the girls' Tennis Club, and I see Kokomi in a white collared sports polo and sweatpants. 

T: I hope you don't mind that I brought my own clothes.

Girl character: No worries, you look so pretty.

It didn't help that every time people pass by her you hear their sappy "Oh..." follow.

A few tennis matches later and I finally get to relax and watch Nendou and Hairo going at it in a 1v1, suddenly Kokomi showed up next me, and Nendou noticed.

N: Oh...Teruhashi

Hairo, still focused on the game returned the ball with full force,

H: ORA!!!