05 || Being Bold

|| 05.1 ||

Dressed in a body hugging mini blue dress, Mohana sat ahead at the mirror wall but her eyes were lost elsewhere. The short velvet dress, embellished with small pink camellia look-alike flowers accentuated her curvaceous figure. Absentmindedly securing her lustrous blonde hair in a french knot Mohana ignored her own beautiful reflection. The only image that ran through her mind was that of the resort server Peggy.

Disregarding the slight shiver that escaped her body, Mohana reached for a hair pin. Scenes of Peggy around Omar Shaan, her poor whispering technique, her offer to do anything for him and her want to undo his jeans button made Mohana's stifling heart twist.

Thrusting the pin through her french knot, Mohana inhaled shakily. All that was left in her day, was to accomplish the exposé interview with their December cover celebrity Omar Shaan. Grumbling to herself "That zero-whisper-etiquette woman can do all of her 'anything' in that room of his. I can't care" Mohana emphatically pushed another pin in her updo

Straightening from the light pink cushioned pouf, more glimpses of Peggy in the short server dress rushed to her mind.

"Just like how everyone can do what they want, I'll do what I want" zestfully claiming Mohana tugged at her dress. The hem that had reached mid-thigh enhancing the length of her shapely long legs, got notched higher.

Looping fingers through the straps of the tall silver stilettos Mohana closed the lid on the package Jojo had prepared for her. Bare foot measuring the expansive personal suite she walked out to the connected Sophista office loft.

Discarding the brand new exceptionally long heels on her desk, Mohana searched through a selection of documents. Absorbed in finding the write up she flipped one sheet after another dismissing the chill making her shudder. Unable to locate what she was looking for Mohana spoke aloud her frustration to the empty room "Jojo you're so right, everything revolves around work here, where is that list!"

Carefully selecting another set of files Mohana flipped through them anxiously "He's not the only one who likes bold women! Salm likes them even more! But does that mean Salm would allow anyone just like that to open his jeans button?! That's so beyond unacceptable! I am going to become more of all of that bold and everything.." her words and fingers halted staring at the screen that read 'The Bold List'

Paying no heed to another shiver leave her body, Mohana ecstatically hugged the digital device to her chest. With a broad smile she claimed with gusto "I'll prove it to him that I can't even care about 'anything'. He can do whatever he wants with that Peggy or for that matter anyone at all in that entire resort! I will be way more bold than he can even imagine!"

Reviewing the list of points, Mohana consideringly halted at a sentence that read 'Must embrace her feminine essence and with a hint of carelessness conceal the welcome'. "Feminine okay alright I can do this.." mumbling she sat on edge of the couch "..and I have to be careless to conceal my welcome" glancing around her sophisticated office she mulled in thought.

Unfolding a throw on the chair, she divided a stack of documents on her desk in favor of the point. Reviewing her posh surroundings Mohana pouted. Dissatisfied with her attempt of carelessness she geared herself "I can do better than this, I need to ace this whole list. Who cares he's a celebrity I can be more careless to not have cleared up this place before his interview!". Her mischievous silver eyes eagerly looked at the cushions next wanting to accomplish the point on the list.

An abundance of cushions got scattered around the forty second floor of the Sophista studios. The artfully decorated large work desk besides the wall of windows now had some documents kept strategically disorganized. Alongside a selection of metallic silver stationary products and beautifully embossed frames, Mohana reset the large vase to stand in the center of the desk. Overflowing with long stems of pink blooming camellias it brightened the office on the stormy night.