18 || Open Now

|| 18.1 ||

Her dad expressing a need to talk to the celebrity Omar Shaan, was only the tip of the iceberg and Mohana knew the sooner she was able to solve this, the better chance everyone had at survival. Hoping that no one had picked her presence in this designer penthouse, she ran through the halls clutching on to the gadget, reaching the grand patio doors her eyes urgent in their search.

Image of the barely clothed woman seeking to meet Omar made her tummy turn in distaste, his earlier comment further charring her writhing heart: no matter how much credit you give yourself, none of that happened between us. Mohana raked a broken breath reminding herself that he was only the man of her dreams, Zaniha had his heart while the Peggys of the world had the right to undo his jeans button.

Taking laps across the length of the pool Omar seemed unaware of the avalanche coming their way, but her heart thudded loudly for reasons completely different. Resting the device on one of the recliners with as much care her jittery hands could manage, Mohana increased her distance from it.

Ignoring the alert goosebumps on her nape, she tried looking everywhere else but at him, while waving her hand in his direction. When her attempt yielded no return, Mohana reluctantly moved closer to the pool to sway the tasseled end of her saree, hoping a brighter color could deviate his attention from the water.

She stole glances of him in between blinks, admiring his strokes and the magnificent physique to whatever appeared above water but after a few unsuccessful tries to catch his attention, Mohana bent besides the turquoise perimeter, courageously dipping her hand to dabble him a signal. Feeling the icy cold, freezing water she shrieked in surprise "Aawww" tumbling down in the pool herself.

Instantly halting his lap trajectory, Omar had her rescued, scooped in his arms to emerge them from the pool, his voice dripping in concern "Mo stór, say something" but Mohana wordlessly shook her head to convey urgent negation

"Hug me" his authoritative words had her throw shy arms around his neck in abandon of the soaked intricate pink-red saree clinging to her delectable curves

Landing under the gush of hot rainfall, her feet touched the marble floor, yet bound in his warmth her arms held onto him just as they had when she had gotten drenched in the icy coldness. Gently stroking the wet golden strands from her face, Omar murmured "Talk to me, m'anam. I thought my mind was playing games. Did the chill get through you?"

Nervously moving against his torso, Mohana tiptoed attempting a whisper in his ear "Noh. My dad. Your connect"

Tugging her further closer, his arm under the curve of her butt bolted her body to his "Your dad's on the line?"

She managed a nod through the hot water streaming on her golden head, rampant fluttering in the tummy, her breathing shallow, breasts rubbing against his chest, yet the urgency of the matter had Mohana attempt a whisper again "It buzzed. then stopped. then Connect Sood Residence. that's why. I came"

Turning them around in the glass enclosure Omar spoke aloud "I'll call you later Mr. Sood, am in the shower with your daught.." jumping in his hold Mohana clasped her palms on his mouth, halting the sentence from finishing

She shook her head frantically, silently urging him to grasp the peril of the situation when realizing her action she instantly withdrew, letting her arms fall to the sides, hands curling into a fist. The feel of his lips on her palms had blazed a storm through her, overriding existence of everything else that may have prevailed

Chuckling, Omar moved them away from the opening, securing her in the steamy enclosure once again "Your dad's not on the line, or he'd have said something all along when you squealed falling into the pool"