11 || My Favorite Color

|| 11.1 ||

By an urgent wave of his hand, Tyr spoke to the woman accompanying Mohana "Bazza my dear, bring my princesa something warm to eat and get her a plush throw"

Mohana gave the older gentleman a fond smile "Don't worry Tyr, I am alright. It's just the change in weather"

Guiding Mohana inside the office, Tyr dismissed her attempt to make light of the situation "Rubbish! I would have come to take you myself if I was not keeping company to my little baby Trissa.."

"But gramps I am not little baby Trissa anymore" having heard her name, a tiny tot dressed in a striking green dress urgently walked over to Tyr

Merrily shaking his head, Tyr moved his hand in the air to communicate his feelings with Mohana, who chuckled in adoration of the exchange. Addressing the young girl who had approached him, Tyr adorably enquired "My darling Trissa, how old are you?"

"My attorney says am only three and two quarters and nine days today but my mom and dad told me this morning that I am a big girl" Trissa factually reported her stand

Exchanging a smile with Mohana at that update, Tyr spoke to his grand daughter "Yes, let's listen to your attorney, he has the most official voice of all. And because I am your gramps, I will always find you little as you are my grand baby"

Nodding considerably the young girl glanced thoughtfully at her thick play pad. Falling on her knees, with steadfast determination she set the screen carefully on the wooden floor to scribble on it "Oh. I will report this to our journalist Mo'ana"

"Our journalist Mohana is already here, right in front of you, come my precious one, let's say hi" Tyr encouraged the young child

Surprised at those words, shyly scampering behind her grandfather, Trissa looked up to see the beautiful woman standing in the company of Bazza. Gazing at Mohana with huge eyes, the young girl marveled at the discovery "She is a princess!.." whispering to her grandfather, she declared in the following breath "..I will also become a journalist!"

"Definitely my child and she can teach you how to become a very good one, but first we must greet her" Tyr reminded his grand daughter who stood awestruck gazing at Mohana

Tyr gently touched the child's shoulder encouraging her to step ahead from hiding behind him and slightly overcoming her amazement, the girl nodded obediently making her green bow-tied pigtails bounce. Stepping closer to Mohana, Trissa extended her small hand as a gesture of welcome. Filled with wonder, she spoke shyly "Hi Mo'ana. Welcome to my gramps office"

"Hi Trissa, appreciate your having me over" Mohana tenderly responded, bending lower she gently shook the child's hand

Warming up to Mohana instantly, Trissa took a step closer towards her, then looking back at her grandfather, Trissa courteously checked "Can I take Mo'ana to the lounge?"

"Yes, my little one" Tyr encouraged the child with an affectionate smile

Excitedly looking at Mohana, Trissa offered her hand seeking permission "Will you come with me?"

"Of course" warmly smiling, Mohana took hold of the small hand, falling in step besides the young girl

Seeing Trissa guide Mohana towards the sitting area, Bazza acknowledged Tyr's request "I'll send the staff with the food immediately Tyr, and I'll bring Mohana's throw. The visit from Chanceys worked out great, they dug their own hole. Our bait was a success, the documents have been stolen"

"Chanceys is Chanceys after all, they never learn" Tyr commented, making Bazza give him a wide smile

"Because no one's as sharp as you" complimenting him Bazza left, closing the office door behind her