12 || Stay With Me

|| 12.1 ||

Holding onto the bare curve of her waist from beneath the swaying end of the saree, his other arm securely wrapped from under her thighs, the magnificent man carried Mohana making their way through the grand cafeteria hallway. Her chest breathlessly heaved against his steel strength, his proximity igniting a yearning which despite her attempts to ambush, kept surfacing with more vigor.

"Ohhh! I know where I have seen him. He's that fashion designer, Omar Shaan!" one of the onlooking staff members informed, hoping to be out of the ear shot of the man that had ferociously snapped at them

"Ah yes, yes. I never imagined he would be taller than tall in real life! Such a handsome man! He looks like a movie star himself, maybe that's why he doesn't like Soren Rick" the staff member pondered in a conscious whisper in the aftermath of their recent scare

The other one commented "Could be, but he has more fans than Soren anyways. I think he is so much more sexy. Soren is all good boy looks but this Omar is like a manly man.." the kitchen staff members favorably chuckled in agreement within themselves "..Do you think they are a thing? The chief journalist and him? They look so hot together"

"Ya they make a very striking couple, imagine if they got married, their babies would be so adorable just like our baby Trissa" one of the elderly woman dreamily commented of their boss Tyr's granddaughter

The staff alongside happily gushed similar thoughts, eagerly glancing at the popular celebrity Omar Shaan carrying the delectable journalist. The tasseled end of her ensemble flew in the air with every step, covertly hiding his hand on her creamy waist, while their onlookers excitedly admired the fascinating power couple they made.

The fabric of the rich pink-red hued traditional saree tied on her delicate figure held stark contrast to the black tshirt fitted along his broad muscular built. Lost in Omar, Mohana fixedly gazed into his glittering spheres, her hand possessively resting on his heart, cheeks getting their glowing fill as she basked in the warmth of his presence

Crossing through the street, Omar made his way to a parked black sporty vehicle which stood on significantly higher ground clearance from other passenger cars and vans in the vicinity. Halting besides the truck, Omar gently slipped Mohana against his frame, yet maintaining his hold on her waist, he kept her bound to his strength.

She merely blinked at the paver stones ground meeting her heel clad feet, but her silver eyes remained adorably dazed to their aim, seeking to wholly absorb his magnificence. While his touch along her waist continued to make her heart race, encourage butterflies to rampantly align themselves to his grip, all that mattered was, she was with him.

The crowd of commuting employees from the depot curiously glanced at the couple besides the black truck. Some seemed to recognize the famous celebrity, while others were simply intrigued by their presence around the busy area.

Unlocking the passenger door, Omar whispered, his voice laced with concern "You're alright?"

She opened her mouth, but unable to form words needfully swallowed some air. No matter however much she craved for him, her shyness always multiplied manifold in his illustrious proximity, making her exceptionally nervy

"Hm?" his husky reminder sent the entire kaleidoscope of her butterflies in another frenzied motion, excited to acclimate themselves to his touch roving up and down, caressing the curve of her waist

Seeing him open the vehicle door, her agitatedly racing heart sunk to the pit of her stomach creating a frantic rebuttal for not wanting to be left alone. The shuddering panic swirled within, dominating her entirety by an emphatic demand to stay bound to his warmth, protectively shielded in his strength, far and much longer than was foreordained.