07 || Hot And Handsome

|| 07.1 ||

"Who him?" the grave command came accompanied with his large hand possessively encapsulating her midriff flushing her frame against him

Feeling the growl vibrate from under her cheek, Mohana lifted her sleep laden heavy lashes again. Expecting to see sparkling black eyes that belonged to her warmth filled dream she instead stared at fury. Her lips formed a small pout in complaint, Polo couldn't have angry eyes.

Overcoming the dozy resistance she blinked her eyes in an attempt to confirm her findings. The fuming orbs indeed did not belong to her stuffy anymore. Their ownership seemed to have shifted to a dashing someone else. A very magnificent dashing someone else. One who seemed vehemently furious.

"Someone bothered you?" she heard the words being ground out with urgency

Mohana closed her eyes before slowly daring to open them again. Without a doubt she seemed to be staring at none other than Omar Shaan. The ecstatic smile tugging at her lips broadened.

Closing her drowsy silver eyes contently she let out a relieved breath. "Noh.." mumbling the needful response to rest his anger she blissfully claimed what circled in her heart "..sooo hann..dsumm!"

Mohana's sleepy fingers captured in his large hand rested on a harshly beating heart. Mumbling something under his breath Omar stiffly stated "Forget him. Let's get something in your tummy"

"Nooh.." her lips breathing along the column of his muscular neck held a refusal. On an almost mesmerized sigh she whispered "..sooo hot!". Shyly shuffling against the wall of strength her forehead brushed his chiseled jaw making the hand on her waist firm. Her heaving chest rubbed against his steel like muscles covered in the crisp white tshirt.

Grumbling rapid words under his breath, he eased her captured arm to lower only to hear another complaint escape her "mmhh"

Omar cupped her face in his large hand "I'll sort him out.." smoothing her temple he added "..but if you don't feel like waking up I'll tell Bella we don't want any raspberries and mangos for our lunch, should we do that?"

Sleepily straightening from his chest she scrunched her eyes open with an adamant pout. Relishing the protective hold of his palm she let her face rest on his strong hand. The mention of an unknown between them had her clearly upset.

Declaring "Noh.." Mohana demanded "..who's bella?" awaiting an answer she leaned forward drowsily on his chest not wanting to give up on his warmth just yet

"Our stewardess Bella, she told me everyone has had lunch, you are the only one who is left hungry" the voice confirmed, his hand at the waist playing with the ruffles of her top

Her eyes blinked wide open at the mention of 'our stewardess Bella'. Now fully attentive, her gaze landed on his adam's apple. She parsed the well formed muscles on his arm, peeking from under the sleeve of his white tshirt. Mohana managed a croak that had had her bothered "Stewardess?"

Making small soothing circles on her temple Omar confirmed "Yeah, she will get you lunch"

Her breathing awry at his enchanting touch Mohana lightly pulled back. She wanted to verify if it was indeed who she feared this velvety rich voice belonged to. Untangling her fingers from the belt loop she moved her dainty hand to rest on his chest. Her dreams becoming an instant reality was not how she had planned to wake up from her innocent nap.

Reclined on his chest, her legs possessively parked atop one of his Mohana sat clutching on to him with need. Her chest heaved to draw a hesitant breath. She certainly had a dire need to hold onto his magnificence but a far urgent need to run away and hide from him surfaced with much more fervor. Her fluffy Polo had indeed become the real Omar Shaan. And for one she wasn't sure how had that been made possible.