15 || For Real

|| 15.1 ||

Met with stark silence, receiving the assurance of after all being with her warm fluffy, Mohana hastily inhaled a ragged breath. Shoving away nerve wrecking anxiety, she cuddled closer when the delayed sexy drawl appeared "We are together. You and I"

She nearly sprang from the bed, if not for the iron clad grip around the waist keeping her bound to the immensely warm strength. The room got bathed in a low golden hue where her plushy gigantic fur bear not only seemed amiss, but was replaced by a wall of hardened steel, which much to her surprise glimmered fabulously under the warm lights.

Her heart banged in her chest, causing far greater havoc than the ravenous butterflies dutifully aligning to the barrier along her midriff. Confident this was all part of her daily scheme of dreams, she murmured "Where's Polo?"

In a swift move Mohana got inched from the muscular torso, to come face to face with the famous designer celebrity Omar Shaan. His tousled hair, handsome features had her stare at him unreservedly. Getting lost in the enchantment of his dazzling presence, her conundrum of finding Polo, the incessant banging in her chest and her misbehaving butterflies, all seemed to momentarily fade in the wonder of his existence.

"You're feeling alright?" Omar asked, making her heart frolic listening to the velvety rich notes in his voice

Awestruck, needily searching his eyes, she earnestly murmured "Yah"

Stroking his palm along the curve of her waist, he checked "But something's bothering us from sleeping?"

"Noh" she automatically mumbled, the fluttering butterflies rampantly mapping the back and forth of his strokes made her nervously shift in his embrace

Tucking a blonde tendril loosely behind the ear, Omar nudged her closer "We'll close our eyes.." but finally managing to process the specifics around closing eyes, she anxiously whispered "Where's Polo?"

"Can you try another sentence?" Omar growled, his eyes completely black missing all luster, nearly mimicking the solid darkness she was used to seeing in the eyes of her stuffy

Abidingly giving him a tiny nod, she followed the order "I think. I am missing Polo? My Polo? He's warm and he's snug.."

"Got it.." gruffly declaring, Omar straightened them to sit on the bed "..I asked for another sentence. And we were going to try to say something that didn't have that name in it"

Nervous of his hands leaving a trail of fire across her waist, sliding lower through the contours of her body, skimming all the way to her thighs but then disappearing altogether, had Mohana breathe a heavy "O..hh"

She looked at his powerful hands receding, then at her own torso unsure if she was troubled or relieved at the loss of his touch. Drowned in a black tshirt, legs now covered with silken sheets, she sat in the lap of the most attractive man: the mighty Omar Shaan.

Her heart bobbed at the base of the throat feeling his hand on her forehead "How about you tell me how you're feeling?"

The flood gates to her disappointment flew wide open "Not good? I slept with my Polo but now he's not here and I can't find him. And.." she nervously gulped looking at his stern expression "..somehow I guess? I don't know how, but I am stuck in my dream? because he usually doesn't become you.." pausing to review the craziness of that possibility alone, she considered to land a precarious fingertip on his chest to ascertain his presence

Capturing her delicate hand mid-air, halting her investigation before it had even begun, Omar gruffly declared "You slept with me"

Convinced this had to be another one of her dreams, for there could be no way for her to be talking to the real Omar Shaan, let alone having slept with him on a luxurious bed of silken threads, Mohana gave him an absent minded nod. Lost in thought, gathering she needed to find a way of waking up from her dream, she attempted to identify a loop hole in the make belief situation "You? I? slept? together?"