21 || My Girlfriend

|| 21.1 ||

"We were, yeah.." bending his head Omar whispered tantalizingly close to her, his thumb stroking the contour of her lower lip "..together. But I had to find the time to read them and unless you want to review those notes together again, we need to consider my winning in all of this. Handsomeness has been an issue altogether but I need insight on how much part of caring, is included in this very very kind category"

Attempting to override her irrational cravings, Mohana looked away from his lips to stare at the adam's apple only for her butterflies to accelerate their want of getting stuck to his hot magnetism "No. Yes. Ya. I am trying but what can I do. Kind and caring will have to be different because Jasper is really handsome and caring. and Jasper can be kind if we want? because eventually he will be? but he is very caring. Jasper knew how to hold such a cute little thing and Jasp.." his thumb on her mouth, blocked the exuberant raving

Smoothly tracing the bow of her lips, Omar murmured "We don't like doctors, why bother even pronouncing their name. I have amply clearly gotten the drift here but isn't it good for us, that doctor is a married man"

Feeling his caresses roll along her jaw, her determined silver eyes landed on his lips again "All of that will anyways change if that doctor is on your side. But it's whatever. between you all. I'll do what I can, to help you win her back"

"You'll help me win her back?" his husky murmur had Mohana part her lips to respond but his thumb teasingly slipped between them to shape her mouth rendering her breathless

Nervous of the sparks bursting through her, she attempted to ignore the rapid rise and fall of her breasts, on his whisper "Hm?"

Mohana hastily formed her agreement "Ya. uh. ya. But no matter how much that sexy husband of her's is on your side.."

"He is a handsome hunk who is caring and now he's sexy too? Do you have any other adjectives for him?" caressing the tender skin behind her ear Omar most nearly growled, his grip fastening around her nape from under the silken curtain of blonde hair, tipping her face for their eyes to look into each other

Nearly at the edge of getting lost in him Mohana stared into his mesmerizing spheres, yearning to touch them, but her bothering sanity held her back, pricking the reminder of his ask for the sacrificing doctor friend. Gawking at the wonder of Omar Shaan so close to her, clenching hard on the side rail of the pool table, Mohana managed to rattle a list "Desirable? I think he's very desirable. And hot? definitely that one. Sophisticated? Attractive? Macho? Did you see how he was carrying that whole carrier seat with just one hand and Jas.."

"Forget I ever asked that question. Let's remember he is a doctor, first and foremost" interrupting the rampant flurry of appreciation, Omar eased her hands from gripping the rail to determinedly place her palms on his chest.

Pouting petulantly in return for she had been trying to provide descriptives, despite her heart, butterflies and body refuting cooperation with her head, Mohana smugly countered "A handsome and caring doctor, who likes cute little babies, more so when Zaniha knows that you don't. Friend or not, you won't be able to win your crush back from him unless she believes you want all of that cuteness that he is able to manage so brilliantly. And I think he is exceptionally macho"

The room fell under a thick blanket of silence. Grip firming on her, Omar demandingly locked her legs around him, his dark eyes loosing all sparkle as they searched her face. Mohana impulsively inched closer, his powerful masculinity surpassing all her attempts to sabotage desires, buckling her to accept her want of being eagerly ravished by him.

"Mo stór, m'anam, mo chroí, that was.." Omar cupped her face, tugging her adamantly closer "..mo shíorghrá, we seem to have gotten extremely confused.."