Prompt Eight - Home Is Wherever She Is

"Sophie!" Keefe's voice called out, worry laced in every word. The blonde elf had been missing for over 2 days, and the Black Swan was still searching for her. And yet the Council had waited to do anything.

    "SOPHIE!" Biana yelled, her hands cupped around her mouth. When nothing happened for either of them, Keefe fell to the floor, exhausted both mentally and physically.

    The past few days had already been rough with all of the conversations with his father, but now that Sophie- his one paradise- was gone? He was breaking down quickly.

    Biana sighed and knelt next to Keefe, not caring that her dark blue leggings got dirt on the knees. She placed her hand on his shoulder, and he glanced at her gratefully.

    "Come on, Keefe. Let's go home. She's obviously not here, and it's not doing us any good to sit here and mope." Biana was right, of course, but Keefe couldn't find the energy to get up.

    Biana took Keefe's hands in her own, Kefee's limp and lifeless fingers falling over hers. "Keefe, please. We need to leave. I know how much Sophie means to you, but it's hurting you when you don't rest. It won't do her any good if you die on her, okay?"

    Keefe nodded and looked up, a new determination in his light blue eyes. "Yeah, alright. Let's go."

    So the blonde boy stood up and held out a delicate hand for Biana. The Vacker smiled and took it, lacing their fingers together. They knew what they were to each other - acquaintances forced to become more as the years flew by.

    Biana's beam fell for a second, but she caught it and left a fake grin plastered on her face. "Alrighty then! Home it is!"

    Keefe saw the moment when Biana's expression shifted, but decided not to mention it. They were both having rough times, him losing his girlfriend and Biana losing her best friend. So Keefe just kept his mouth shut and they light leaped away to Everglen together.