Prologue

March 1st 1980

"Congratulations Ms Weasley, a beautiful healthy baby boy." The nurse says handing her her 6th child.

"Another boy!" Arthur exclaims with joy. Ms Weasley smiles down at her child before letting out an agonizing scream. The doctor and nurses rush over. After another painfilled 10 minutes the nurse gives Molly her first baby girl.

"Oh god another set of twins." Arthur says looking over at his wife holding her first baby girl.

"Ronald and Roslin" Molly says as she hands her son to Arthur.

"Hey Ron, welcome to the family." He says looking down at his baby boy.

August 27th 1991

"Mom, there is no way I'm going to school in your old clothes. Why can't I dress like Ron." Yells a girl. Her long red curls following her down the stairs like a burst of flames.

"Please mom please don't make me wear this." She says showing her mum. She is wearing an old worn black pleated skirt that has turned gray with age and wear as well as an off white blouse.

"Please mum, I hate these clothes. I hate dressing like a girl. I hate looking like a girl. I'm not a girl." She says her eyes glossing over with tears threatening to spill.

"That is utter nonsense Roslin. I won't have any of it, you are my daughter now you will act like it. Now brush your hair, we need to go out and get you and your brother wands and I don't want you to look like you just came out of bed." Molly sternly says to Roslin before turning back to the kitchen to get everything sorted and ready for the day. Roslin storms up the steps to her and her brother's room. Ron is getting ready but turns around suddenly upon hearing the slam.

"Another fight with mum." Ron says, turning back to the mirror trying to fix his hair.

"Oh please you have it so easy you have no idea what I would give to be you." Roslin snaps back at her brother. Before getting her hair damp and putting it in a low bun.

"Just stop trying to be a bloke and mum won't be so up in arms." He snaps back.

"Whatever." She says as she leaves the room with her messenger bag on her back.

Ms. Weasly takes Ron and Ros to diagon alley through floo powder and tells them to head to ollivanders. "We are getting wands only, nothing else okay kids." Ms Weasley says walking towards ollivanders and the kids both respond with a quick ok.

As they head into the shop Roslin looks around in awe of all the wands Ollivander had in his possession.

"Welcome back Molly so good to see you, it's the less mischievous twins this time around aye." He says looking back and forth between The two that came into his shop.

"Yes they both need wands and please do me a favour and keep it cheap. We are spread thin enough as is." She says under her breath and he gives her a silent nod before clapping his hands together and asking who wants to go first. Ron immediately runs up to the counter and Ollivander gives him the first wand, a 12 inch spruce wand with a dragon heartstring. Ron waves it around and he gets a puff of smoke then nothing. Ollivander frowns but then goes and gets him a 10 inch poplar wand with unicorn hair Ron happily picks it up and a small but controlled burst of sparks flys out.

"Wow, second try not bad" Ollivandar says with a grin on his face as he turns to Roslin who now has a dead panned expression on her face as if she is annoyed or ticked off what one would call a resting bitch face. She steps up to the desk and Ollivandar gives her a quick glance before saying "wow you look like your father."