Chapter 1: Separating and Sorting

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!" With a scream loud enough to wake the entire house, Molly Weasley saw her first daughter's hair just above her shoulders in a wolf cut style.

"You have school in a few hours and I will not have my daughter showing up to school looking like a, like a, like a"

"Like a boy?" Roslin responded, cutting her mother off. "Well congrats, your beloved daughter is a son." She said.

"No you are not I will not drive you looking like that, now, luckly I believe your brothers still have some manegro from one of their pranks." Ms.Weasly says ignoring her son's coming out.

"Mom your not listening to me I'm not a girl"

"YES YOU ARE I WILL HAVE NONE OF THIS NONSENSE WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS." Molly shouts back.

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS ABOUT YOU ITS ABOUT ME." Roslin shouts.

"You know what, I'm not dealing with this right now. Go pack your bag. We leave for the station in an hour and I will not let you ruin this day for your brother." Molly says before Roslin can continue. Roslin storms upstairs and brings back out the box. All of the letters are complete. He knew this was coming. Ron walks in from the bathroom to see his "sisters" haircut.

"Bloody hell no wonder mum had a fit you really do look like a bloke. I hope you get it fixed for school. It's bad enough we have to follow fred and george I'm not having my sister looking like a freak." He says starting to pack up his things.

"Fuck you." He says in response leaving the letter box on his old bed and getting everything to head down stairs.

The rest of the morning Roslin is silent. He doesn't say a word to anyone no matter how much Fred and George provoke them. They all get to the station and as Molly is coddling Ron and hugging him Roslin gets on the train without saying anything. He finds a compartment completely empty and pulls out his wand and mutters an incantation. His voice deepens and his face changes slightly. A glamour charm. He wraps his wand handle in an off white yarn to make it look different and notices that his red hair has turned more brown, slowly becoming black. By the time a second person goes into the compartment he looks completely different, only his grey-blue eyes and freckles stay.

"Oh just you in here? Perfect. OYE GOYLE CRABBE GET IN HERE." Shouts the boy with platinum blond hair.

"My names Malfoy Draco Malfoy your first year as well?" He says sitting down next to Roslin while two boys come in and take the seats across.

"Yeah my names Cayden."

"No last name Cayden?" Draco says curiously looking at the boy.

"I have one, Prewett, why do you care?"

"Geez just asking anyway thats Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle." He says pointing to each boy.

"Prewett I know I have heard that name anyway what house are you hoping to get into I'm Hoping to get slytherin ofcourse." He continues

"Ummm." Cayden says he doesn't know what house he really wants.

"Anything off the trolly dears?" Says a woman from outside the compartment.

"Oh I will have one pumpkin pastie. 5 chocolate frogs, a pack of bertie bott's every flavour beans and some droobles, best blowing gum, oh and one cauldron cake." Draco says then crabbe and goyle order.

"What about you Cayden?" Draco says after Crabbe and Goyle are done.

"Oh I'm fine thanks." Cayden says taking a sip from his water bottle from home.