《60》

Do you friends but with those who believe and do not eat, except to those who fear Allah." (Hadith narrated by Abu Daud and at-Tirmidhi).

Today was mehndi function. Girls surrounded zoya with henna. She was enjoying her function alot, specially when it comes to annoy her Dearest husband Junaid.

He asked her to share her mehdni pics and she spatted a big no!

But Junaid is Junaid, pulling Fiza and Zaroon in his team he finally entered the lounge where the function was currently going on.

He was dressed in a saree with a long pallu hiding his face, walking like Deva models...
"Ya allah lachak lachak ke chal kar toh meri left kidney right me aa gyi h!" He mumbled to himself.

All the girls looked at this well toned muscles aunty in saree. Juweria, who was busy chattering with Maha, saw him and elbowed Maha. Maha winked at her and smiled evily at poor Junaid, who was unaware of this two shaitans.

Juweria quietly wemt and sat beside him.

"Hello aunty kesi h ap? Or ap yha akeli kyu bethi h unkle apko kabse dhund rahe h" she said frowning.

Junaid's eyes widened.

"Abe yrr ab ye uncle kaha se paida ho gya!" He thought.

Meanwhile Maha ran to call a moto uncle. With a round belly, .. actually he entered later, but his belly enteres first!

"Uncle apki anarkali waha h.. aaye mere sath" maha said asking uncle to follow him.

Meanwhile Juweria dragged Junaid to a room, he was confused now what the hell was actually happening.

Meanwhile maha cane with uncle.

Uncle beamed at Junaid who was in saree hiding his face.

"Aree anarkali tum yha ho me kabse tume dhund raha hu" he said placing his hand on Junaid's small waist. Junaid flinched.

Maha and Juweria gave hifi.

"Uncle ... apko nhi lagta ... Kiyan ko ek do bhai bhen chahye...wo bacha akela sa mehsus karta h hena Juweria " said maha pouting sad. Juweria nodded too.

Uncle blushed and said, "wo humari Mrs. Ko na..  sharam bhot aati"

Junaid gulped nervously and prayed not to get involved in his family planning.

Maha and Juweria pushed them into the room and ran not before locking the room!

Uncle felt on poor Junaid.

Uncle blushed.

"Bachiya bhi na shararti h" he said caressing Junaid's hand.

He quickly jerked away his hand and remived his saree. When uncle saw him he was angry and confused.

"Uncle yrr thoda dhere yrr... ap toh muje pregnant hi kar dte bata se!" Junaid yelled whining.

"Nalaayak ... meri anarkali kaha h?!!" He said angrily all ready to punch Junaid.

"Muje kya pta!? Muje ye saree piche garden me mili!" Said Junaid.

Uncle's eyes widened and he fainted!

"Le waha wo anarkali apne saleem ki ho gyi yaha ye uncle Allah ko piyare ho gaye!" Junaid said shaking his head.

Uncle was not dead.

Meanwhile he heard a whistle from behind. He turned and saw zoya.

" ohooo" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

Meanwhile Haider, Saad, Fiza with Maha came from him back and yelled, "boooooooohhhhh"

Junaid flinched and Zoya blushed hard..  she ran to her room.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें