cockwarming

warnings: cockwarming, teasing, degradation, public sex

Sinking down onto his length, you groaned at the addicting feeling of being filled with Harry Potter's cock. He wore that confident look on his face that you loved so much, the same one that made your stomach do flips and caused your cunt to clench around him.

You watched his jaw tense at the feeling, his hands smoothing down your waist and grabbing your hips. Harry's fingers played with the top of your skirt, his cock not moving inside of you, just relishing in the feeling of being surrounded by your body. He loved this - he loved you.

"Such a need princess," Harry murmured, leaning back on the couch inside the Gryffindor common room, admiring your body on top of him. "Everybody will be coming back soon. You sure you want to risk them finding out how much of a little slut you are for me?"

Biting down on your lip, you stared down at Harry as innocently as you could muster, knowing he was a complete sucker for it.

"Just wanna sit here forever with you," you murmured, running your finger across his shoulder. "Feels so good to sit with you inside of me. I feel so nice 'n full."

Harry smirked a little bit. "Good," he said. "Just want my baby to feel good, after all."

Before you could reply to him, the portrait hole slid open and the sound of familiar voices yelling above each other filled both your ears. Harry's hands smoothed down your back to subtly make sure your skirt was covering your behind and you leaned further into him, acting as though you had just been cuddling.

It caused Harry's cock to reach something deeper inside of you, brushing against a sensitive area that made you quietly whine into his jumper. Harry ran a hand down your hair, smiling at everybody who had entered the room.

"Hi guys," Harry greeted all of your friends.

"Harry, Y/N, please will you tell Ron that there is no such thing as a five second rule!" Hermione huffed as she sat down in the armchair opposite the two of you.

Ron rolled his eyes, taking the spot beside the two of you. You clenched around Harry teasingly, causing him to pinch your thigh subtly.

"It's not that big a deal," Ron replied, sending Hermione a pointed look.

"Depends," Harry shrugged.

"No, Hermione's right," you said, lifting your head off of Harry a little bit. "Germs don't wait five seconds before getting in your food."

"Thank you!" Hermione exclaimed, flinging her hands up. "Thank God that somebody in this room has common sense. Fred and George were completely backing up Ron."

"Maybe it's a boy thing," you grimace.

"Hey!" Harry huffed as Ron and Hermione began to argue more, other people entering the common room and sitting around. He leaned closer to you and murmured in your ear, "They have no idea."

"Of course they don't," you whispered back. "If they did, Ron wouldn't be sitting literally two feet away."

Harry chuckled a little and you giggled along. The vibrations seemed to go right through him, making him groan and close his eyes for a moment. Luckily, everybody but you seemed to miss it. A smirk travelled across your face.

"Did that feel good?" You asked him quietly.

"Shut it," Harry warned, placing a chaste kiss on your shoulder.

You closed your eyes again, leaning back into him and silently whining as his cock hit that spot yet again. You felt him twitch inside of you, and then Harry began to bob his leg a little bit. Your breath hitched in your throat, feeling his cock move ever so slightly inside.

And nobody else had any idea.