Fire place

Harry sighed to himself as he looked at the paper in front of him. He rubbed his temple, taking his glasses off as he felt a sudden headache coming on. You noticed Harry's sudden change in demeanor when you walked in, and you smiled to yourself as you walked up to the boy and started rubbing his shoulders.

"What's wrong pretty boy? Being the chosen one too hard?" You joked. Harry laughed as he grabbed your hand and slid it to his mouth, giving it a warm, but soft kiss.

"You have no idea love."

You made your way around the couch and sat next to Harry. Smoothing down his hair as you patted your lap. Harry smiled and laid down vertically on the couch, resting his head on your soft and plump thighs. Harry sighed in content at the sudden sense of comfort waving through his body as he felt himself relax at the touch of your hands through his hair.

"You would think that since your the chosen one they would give you less work."

Harry rolled his eyes and looked up at you.

"If you make one more chosen one joke I will actually kill you." You laughed at his empty threat as you took his glasses from his hands and set them gently on the coffee table next to you.

"Y/n, I need those."

"Why?"

"Well, cause I have to get up in a minute and finish my essay." You smiled down at Harry and kissed his nose.

"You're taking a break Harry." Harry sat up and looked at you with concern. You knew Harry liked getting his work done, but you also knew how Harry loved to overwork himself.

"How long of a break? This essay is due in two days and I-" You kissed him. You physically felt as Harry melted into the kiss. He cupped your cheeks and leaned forward, causing you to fall back behind you, your back resting on the arm of the couch. You giggled as Harry kissed his way down your neck and to your pajama top.

"Not now chosen one." Harry frantically sighed as he fell back onto the couch, pulling you with him. You fell on top of him, laughing as you tried to wiggle your way out of his tight grasp.

Soon, you both calmed down and stared at the light emitting from the fire place. You smiled as you felt Harry's breathing slow down and watched as his eyes slowly closed. You yawned and felt yourself always growing tired. And there, you felt yourself falling asleep to the sound of the crackling fire place.