In the middle of the night

The party of a lifetime was thrown by Lee Jordan, one of Y/N's friends who just so happened to live a few blocks away from her.

Being the best boyfriend he was, Harry insisted on taking her back home in secret without her parents knowing she'd left.

"Holy shit, Harry. You're a fucking g!" Y/N whisper yelled to her boyfriend when they managed to climb the latter Y/N had left by her window for her return

"Anything for you, love," Harry whispered as they climbed into her bedroom.

Y/N's room wasn't classy or dirty. It was just her vibe. Harry enjoyed coming to her house and finding his hoodies stocked up on a special shelf made just for him. He adored Y/N in every kind of way because he loved her.

"You think they heard you? I put a silencing charm on the room when we got in," Harry said to her.

"Nope. They should be asleep. My dad has animal instincts, but sometimes he doesn't wake up unless I'm screaming for help," Y/N laughed.

"You know why else you'll be screaming?" Harry asked getting closer to her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Why is that, darling?"

"Because l'll be making you scream."

"Right now!? You have to get home, my love."

Harry puffed his cheeks. "Maybe...I can do a quickie?"

"Harry we'll be here all night until the sun is up if we do a quickie," Y/N tilted her head, deadpanning at him.

"I can make you come faster than our journey here," Harry's boldness kicked in fast too.
Y/N's cheeks reddened and she felt dizzy already.

"Fuck it"

Y/N crashed her lips on his and they both were left breathless as they made out. Harry made the first move to bite her bottom lip to suppress a moan from Y/N's lips. With this opportunity, he stuck his tounge and swiped it over her's making them both moan and touch more harder. It was hot in the usually cold room all of a sudden.

Harry picked up Y/N and placed her on the dresser near them. Her hands roamed around his body, him doing the same.

Harry broke the kiss whispering, "Tonight is about you, love. You can pay me back later."

Y/N moaned once more as Harry began to squeeze her breasts under her fitted tee, her red bra beneath his fingertips. "Harry, please.."

"Please what?" Harry teased, getting closer to where she needed him. Her walls were spinning and she felt soaked between her thighs.

"Touch me. I'm so fucking desperate for you right now."

"Good girl. Telling me what you need like the needy person you are. So good to me."

Harry unbuttoned her jeans, sticking his hand in them. His hand on the outside her underwear, stroking over her clit, the friction making them both moan lowly.

"You're so wet for me, darling," Harry groaned. "Do me a favor and spread your legs.

Y/N complied with no hesitation. She was under his very command. He was calling her name and she listened to every single word he had to say.

Harry's hand moved into her underwear, brushing against her clit, this time his touch made her moan just as loud as before. His fingers working miracles as she moaned into his mouth.

"Harry— oh fuck!"

"Can you take my fingers?"

She nodded.

Harry moved his fingers to her opening, sliding through her wet folds. As soon as his fingers were entered her, she groaned.

"Harry- shit. This is not a quickie!"

"Yeah, it sure isn't because now, I have the urge to fuck you all day and night."

Harry's fingers pumped in and out of her, making her fall back against the wall. She was seeing stars by the by the pace he was pounding into her. The noises coming from her core was making everything harder to take in as her boyfriend practically manhandled her. It was so good.

"Harry, I think I'm gonna-"

"Come for me love, yeah? Take it." His thumb moves to circle her clit, sending Y/N into her release.

Harry stopped after a few more thrusts and stepped back. "You okay?" Harry asked her,
kissing her forehead.

Mhmm." Y/N nodded. "Fuck my legs hurt now," she chuckled.

"Oh, now I know I did a good job."