69th chapter (if you know then yea)

Had no idea what to name this one lmao

Y/n was getting ready for the quidditch match against slytherin. She was determined to beat her enemy Harry Potter, the slytherin seeker.

She was hufflepuffs seaker and a bloody good one at that.

"Y/l/n you ready to kick potters ass?"
One of her team mates had popped their head through the door. "Oh yea,I'm ready." She smirked, walking out the door to the quidditch pitch.

-

Halfway into the game and she started to lose confidence, she hated Harry but he was a good seaker too, she'd give him that.

"What's up y/n? Worried that you'll lose like last time?" Harry said hovering next to her. Y/n looked around for the golden ball "piss off, potter. I have a snitch to find" her eyebrows furrowed looking everywhere around the pitch.

"Yeah over my dead body." Harry muttered. Y/n looked down, squinting her eyes to see a golden ball flying near one of the slytherins. She shot down chasing it.

Harry not far of behind her she reached out her hand, inches away from grabbing it. "Come on!" She shouted leaning forward, grabbing the snitch and stopping holding it up. "YESSS" she shouted

"Y/N Y/L/N HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH. HUFFLEPUFF WINS" the crowd had gone off in cheers as y/n flew to the ground congratulating her team mates.

Harry on the other hand, was pissed.

Y/n had walked back to the changing room, everyone was half changed some leaving. She heard the door open looking behind her, next thing she knew Harry's hand was around her neck.

"Potter, what the fu-"  he cut her off "you cheated! You distracted me!"

Y/n rolled her eyes. "What no! You're the one coming up to me like the cocky bastard you are! This one's on you not me."  She argued back

Harry's hand still on her neck.

"Now get out! I need to-" without warning he kissed her roughly on the lips.  Y/ns eyes went wide before kissing him back.

He tightened his grip on her neck, breaking the kiss. He looked around to see if anyone was in here.

Y/n could feel his hard on against her, smirking as she started to palm him through his quidditch uniform. He let out a moan, y/ns hand being removed from his crotch.
"Don't even think about it." he said firmly. Pulling off her uniform top, pushing her into the lockers, kissing her again.

He undone his jeans pulling them down as y/n did the exact same to her uniform bottoms. "You know what I hate you but you drive me so fucking crazy" he whispered in her ear. "And now I'm gonna fuck you senseless against your locker, you won't be able to get on a broom, let alone catch a snitch." He finished pulling down her panties.

Y/ns legs already felt like jelly, she pulled him into a kiss, her juices leaking down her inner thighs.

Harry picked her up slamming her in the lockers before touching her pussy,making his way up to her clit. "Darling, who made you this wet?" He asked. Looking right up at her

"Fuck you!" She moaned as Harry smirked.
"Come on slut, answer me. Who made you this wet?"

"Y-you" she muttered. Harry kissing her cheek.

"Good girl" he whispered. Pumping his shaft as he pushed himself into her.

"Harry, fuck..." she moaned.

"Your so fucking pretty with my cock inside you, taking me so well"

She let out a moan, Harry pounding into her rapidly. "Harry....I'm so close"

"Cum for me love. Cum around my cock."

She didn't need telling twice. She clenched around him, cuming  while Harry is still pounding in and out of her. Releasing His cum balls deep inside her.

"I hate you." She said tiredly. Harry putting her down on the floor holding her up straight.

"I love you too, love"