It ends with you and me

I've got a young heart
And it's wild and free
I don't know where it starts
But it ends with you and me
It's a hard road
As far as I can see
I don't know where I'm going
But I'll get back to you and me
Harry's life was always uncertain, from the moment he was born his future was not clear; everything around him seemed to last a short period of time, he lost people that he cared all the time, and nothing seemed to be steady, nothing but you.

He remember clearly the day he met you, bright innocent eyes were looking at him on the first ride to Hogwarts, you tried your best to not freak out at the fact that the Harry Potter was sitting in front of you and he noticed that; that was the first time he felt his heart do that tiny jump and the butterflies starting to wake up inside him and from then he knew that he wanted you to be a constant in his life.

'Cause we're two kids
Trying to start a fight
No matter where we go
Yeah, we'll be alright
All I'm asking for
A bit of patience, please
'Cause I know what's to come
And it's coming for you and me
Harry knew what fear felt like, he was constantly feeling it, the fear of losing everyone he loved and the small amount of people he met during his life who quickly became his family. He dragged you along his adventures through the years, each one becoming more and more dangerous than the last, he was scared of losing you, he knew that at some point he had to fight the one who has been hunting him since he was a baby, and you also knew that but sticking with him was what you wanted to so you reassured him that nomatter what happened you'll be together.

"I know what's to come, Harry but we'll be alright" Harry looked at you and you could feel the love radiating off him but also the fear, so you hugged him closed; he snaked his arms around your waits and pressed you closer "It's you and me, love, 'till the end"

Time has never been on our side
So would you wait for me?
I lead a selfish life
'Cause that's what I need
What do I have to do
To make you believe?
It's all for you and me
Harry could feel him invading his mind, he knew that time was getting shorter until the inevitable happened, he could feel the pressure on his whole body; he wondered if you would be able to endure all of this, he knew that you told him numerous times that you'll be by his side and there was nothing else he wanted than to end everything and spend the rest of his life with you, living far from everyone and for the first time close his eyes and feel nothing but peace. He lost track of the times that you laid with him on the cold floor of the astronomy tower just looking at the stars and rambled about your future with him, he preserved those memories deep in his heart.

"We could live in a cottage by the sea, do you imagine waking up to the sound of the waves?" he heard you whisper on his side, he closed his eyes and could perfectly picture you both on a beautiful house by the sea, you looking perfect as the sun shined through the window.

"Yeah, that sounds amazing" He watched as your smile grew still with your eyes closed and he knew that everything that he would do was for you and him.

From a distance
I can hear you cry
But don't you worry, darlin'
Don't lose sleep tonight
I can promise it
I can guarantee
That at the end of the road
I see you with me
He knew what he had to do, he was the last missing piece in the puzzle that Voldemort created, he was the most important piece there is, with him gone there was a possibility of destroying him and finish the war that was destroying Harry's life; so he told you everything, he was going to the forest. The sound of you crying and screaming would be something that Harry will never forget, your tears streaming down your face as you hugged him desperately begging him to stay, he closed his eyes as he hugged you as he felt his eyes watering and his heart breaking.

"Don't worry love, we'll meet again sometime" He whispered on your ear softly "It's you and me until the end, remember?"

When I look down the line
At the man I wanna be
I've always known from the start
That it ends with you and me
It was over, Voldemort was defeated. Silence surrounded him as he stood weakly in the same spot where he fought just seconds ago, he closed his eyes still taking everything in until his favorite sound came through.

"Harry! Harry, you did it" he turned around to see you running to him, crashing on him with the most heartfelt hug he ever received in his life, you both coming down to the floor with tears in your eyes; he slowly grabbed your face and ran his hand on your jaw, you leaning on his touch closing your eyes.

"Told you, it ends with you and me, love"