Cuddles~

"You feeling okay y/n?"  Harry looked at me, my legs straddled his waist, my head laying on his chest. "Yeah, I'm fine just not feeling 100% thats all" I sighed Moving my head, hiding into the crook of his neck, wrapping my arms around also.

Harrys face went a little red, feeling y/ns hot slow breaths on his skin, harry relaxed a little, calming down his breaths trying to match his with hers. he gently rubbed her back as he cuddled her, keeping her warm, His other hand snaked around her waist pulling her closer, he could practically feel her heartbeat being this close to her.

Y/n let out a moan as he did "shit, sorry" he whispered. Not getting a reply, harry figured that she fell asleep

He smiled to himself, starting to draw little patterns on her back as she slept, soft snores came from her mouth. Harry smiling like an idiot, not noticing fred and george walking in from the portrait.

Fred and george smirked at eachother, knowing exactly what was going on, the both of them walked up towards harry, harry looking up and seeing the both of them.  "Look at this george,  this is something you dont see everyday." fred looked at harry then george. "Im suprised his finally worked up the courage" george teased looking at harry.

"Shhhhh stop, you'll wake her up" harry looked at them rolling his eyes. "Harry i hope you know we're never gonna let this go" george smirked. "Go away! You'll wake her up!" Harry whisper shouted.

The twins laughed again, heading up to the boys dormitories. Harry sighed looking at y/n, kissing her head. Falling asleep with her.