Better

This request is for @6thhorcruxwife.

(Hope you feel better beautiful)

House: any

Year: any

Warnings: none

Y/n was sitting at her desk in her dorm room, flipping through her notes feverishly, trying to memorize everything she could before the upcoming OWLS. She had been studying non-stop for hours and was starting to feel like it was no use.

    Harry walked in from quidditch practice and found y/n in a panicked state. "Hey love, everything okay?" he asked concerned.
    "I can't do this Harry" y/n replied, tears streaming down her face. "I've been studying for so long and I still don't feel ready for the OWLS."

    Harry walked over to her and put his hands on her shoulders. "Hey, it's going to be okay," he said comfortingly, but that didn't work at all. Y/n started to panic even more.

    "y/n, look at me okay" his hands went on either side of her cheeks. Y/n listened closely to Harry's heartbeat trying to slow down her breath just like his. "I-it's not working." She moved away from him rubbing her sweaty hands together, then putting one of her hands on her chest. She closed her eyes counting back from 100 trying to ignore Harry's presence.

Harry panicking even further and with out thinking he kissed her. She instinctively held her breath for a few seconds before letting out a sigh of relief.

    she had let out a few steady breaths, making sure that it was all normal and under control again. "Where did you learn that?" Y/n looked at him wiping her tears.

"Read  it in a book once" Harry looked at her pulling her into another kiss. "I don't want you studying anymore tonight." He picked her up bridle style putting her into bed, covering her with the cozy covers. "I'll be back in a second." He kissed her head and went down to the school kitchen.

10 minutes had passed and Harry came back with two cups of hot chocolate and some snacks, placing them on the counter beside their bed, Harry walking to the desk tidying
Y/ns notes up putting them into one neat pile.

He layed next to her pressing play to her favourite movie. "Thank you for helping me" she muttered against his chest. "Your welcome darling, if you need help with studying I don't mind helping you. It might be easier as you can talk about it instead of building it up all inside your head." Y/n smiled "yeah I'd like that I'm just worried that-"

He looked down at her. "Y/n you'll do great, you always ace your tests, you're always being given house points for questions you answer in class. Don't doubt yourself." He kissed her cheek. "I love you, Harry."

"I love you too y/n, I'll always will"