Odd one out

Y/n Weasley was Ron's twin sister, Ron never went anywhere without y/n, she might of been a few minutes younger than him but when it came to y/n, Ron was there to solve it or make whatever was bothering her to go away. That was until.....

September 1st 1981...

"Come on you lot! We're gonna miss the train!" Molly Weasley was heard from the kitchen. "But I want to go mummy, I want to go to hogwarts!" Ginny had shouted.

"Not yet dear but soon that's when little Ron and y/n here will show you your way around hogwarts and FRED AND GEORGE WILL YOU BOTH HURRY UP!"

(Laugh or not I found it funny lmao)

The family had gone to diagon alley during summer to get there wands and belongings for the new school year. "Gosh these muggles! Packed every year with muggles as always!" The 5 kids trailing behind the woman while ginny was holding mollys hand "come on platform 9¾ this way!" She continued walking between platforms 9 and 10.

"Excuse me! Sorry I'm new here and I wanted to know how to get in the platform..." the kind little boy had pushed his trolly up to the family.

"Of course dear! All you have to do is run through the wall and it should take you straight there! Do a little run if your nervous."
                                    ~~~
Y/n and ron  had said their goodbyes to Mrs Weasley and Ginny giving them hugs then walking onto the hogwarts express trying to find a seat but before standing with Fred and George waving goodbye to their parents and sister as the train left King's Cross station on there way to hogwarts.

"Ron look it's the boy mum helped at platform 9 and 10? Maybe we can sit with him" Ron looked in the carriage, the door slightly ajar abit as Ron popped his head in. "Excuse me, do you mind me and my sister sitting with you? everywhere else is full"

"Not at all come in the both of you" he said smiling, y/n and Ron sitting next to each other opposite the raven hairs boy.

"I'm Ron by the way. Ron Weasley." He smiles as y/n spoke. "And I'm y/n Weasley Ron's twin sister" she smiled also looking at the boy.

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter" Harry had introduced himself. Y/ns and Ron's mouths falling open.

"So it's true...I mean do you really have the..you know...the scar?"

Harry had showed the two. "That's wicked that is" y/n smiled putting her hand out shaking Harry's.
                                    ~~~
"Wow Ron look!" Y/n looked up at the magical ceiling what looked like a night sky, she smiled excitedly as she stood up at the front with the other 1st years.

Mcgonagall had pulled down a scroll looking at it then at the 1st years. "Now when I call your name you will come forth I shall place the sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted into your house" she picks up the hat then looking back at the scroll.

"Hermione granger" Mcgonagall looked in the crowd then back at the scroll, Hermione walking up to the stool.
"GRYFFINDOR"

"Ron Weasley"

"GRYFFINDOR"

"Harry Potter"

People started chatting and whispering as Harry walked up to the stool sitting onto it as you/n but her nails nervously next to Luna and Neville...

(Let's just pretend the others got sorted and stuff lmao)

"GRYFFINDOR"

The gryffindor table erupted into cheers as Harry smiled making his way to the table shaking everyone's hand.

"Y/n Weasley"

She gulped...looking up at the hat and sat onto the stool and waiting for Mcgonagall to put ther hat on top of her head and just before it even touched her head..

"SLYTHERIN"

"A Weasley in slytherin!" Malfoy had said causing y/n to freeze. She hoped to be in gryffindor. Ron watched her walk over to the table and looked at her like it was her fault for getting put into slytherin.

5th year... 1995

Ever since that day y/n was casted different to ther other Weasleys but she was Harry potter's closest friend, molly and Arthur loved
y/n either way, Fred and George loving her no matter what house she was in.
Ginny and Ron hated her for being in slytherin and y/n hated how Ron was so mean to her at home and at school. Her twin brother was just so vile in so many ways she felt sick.

Term had just finished for Christmas break, if it wasn't for her parents she would of stayed behind this Christmas but she wouldn't, she couldn't do that to her parents.

"Blood traitor" Ron had snarled at her while she was setting the table with Hermione. "Just ignore him y/n, he's just being a prick" mione said softly rubbing her shoulder.
Y/n looked down and then back up at Hermione. "Why can't he just accept me? It's literally just a house, means nothing" y/n had walked off up to her room leaving Hermione alone looking a bit down. She hated seing y/n like this.

Harry and mione would occasionally invite y/n not wanting to make her feel left out. y/n felt ever greatful but all she wanted was her twin brother to not look at her as the enemy.

She slumped into her bed her face hitting the pillow with tears threatening to fall.

"Y/n?"there was a soft tap at the door. "It's harry...I wanna talk" he said calmly
She sat up as Harry walked in sitting on the edge of her bed. She waited and she decided to listen for what he had to say, the boy that she had loved ever since she saw him the first time in the hogwarts express.

Ron would never let it happen.

"You've gone through a lot and I get tht your upset about it but it's Christmas eve and you can't really be locked up in your room. Tonks got out tht muggle game you love so much, monopoly was it? Come on just forget about the git" she smiled a little as Harry held out his hand ready for y/n to take it.

"There we go that's the smile I love to see. You're a slytherin and that's okay. He needs to accept the fact and Ginny does also." She took his hand and sat up. "I want to say thank you Harry. For never leaving me out and just always having my back. I don't know what I'll do without you" y/n took his hand as Harry stood up.
"Hmm probably be crying...or hmm let me think" he said playfully, y/n slapping him as she giggled, he was glad he cheered her up.

"Now come on y/n!"

(This is all over the place...oh my days IM ALIVE!!! And this is a bit shit let's be honest. But if you want a part 2 then let me know hehe. I've literally lost everyone's requests so if you have any send them to me or resend them!! I miss you all just life sucks at the moment xoxo 💋)

- 🦋