A bold move

As much as Harry loved being your friend, he couldn't help but think of you as more than a friend.  He hated seeing you talk to other guys because he had the urge to storm up to you and smash your lips onto his. And much to everyone's suprise, he somehow managed to control his emotions, he watched you from afar every chance he got. Watching your hair flow as you walked with him or how your eyes dilate when you see something you like. He loved the sight of you all excited.

He loved the energy you radiated, the way you smiled and the way you cared for him, but he didn't want to ruin the friendship that you guys had, that however didn't stop his feeling though, as he dreamt dirty dreams about kissing you and gushed to Ron about it.

Ron, on the other hand, was getting tired of Harry constantly just gushing and fawning over you.

"Can you just bloody tell her? It's all you talk about,   (Y/N) this (Y/N) that. Just tell her, mate!" Ron exclaims, finally getting tired of hearing Harry talk about how the fireworks would go off when he met you.

"Shhh, she's coming," Harry whispers as you walk into the great hall with your friends.

Ron takes this opportunity to his advantage to finally get Harry to stop annoying him with facts about you.

"(Y/N)! Can I ask you something?" Ron shouts as you get closer to their table, you tell your friends you'll see them later before walking up to Ron as Harry's eyes run a look of 'don't you dare' but Ron simply shines Harry a devious smirk.

"What's up?" you inquire.

"Does Harry have something in his eye or is that just me?" Ron lies to get you closer to Harry's face.

Harry is the embodiment of a shocked face.

You lean closer to Harry's face to get a better look when Ron pushes the back of Harry's head, with force, this causes Harry's lips to connect to yours. Harry immediately pulls away and slaps Ron with his book, you notice how he is constantly avoiding eye contact with you. His heart screaming that he did the right thing while his brain telling him that he just ruined the only thing he had.  You pull him closer to you once again by his tie and crash your lips onto his.

Two Words- Bold move.

Harry is shocked but doesn't resist, you pull away and kiss him on the cheek before walking towards your friends who are cheering, because they saw it coming.

"You're welcome," Ron boasts as Harry's cheek flush a deep red tone.

Ignoring how Ron was gloating about he might just be the reason Harry would have kids with you because of this incident which was caused by him, Harry looked at you and talking with your friends about gushing to your friends about how brave you were to kiss him, you looked at him. Your eyes lock, and in this moment you swear you can feel the world slow down, maybe even stop. A sense of peace overcomes your body. All it took was one look. Harry gave you a gentle smile, you returning it back. Both of you were completely unaware of your friends, or Ron's gazes, the stares practically screaming amazed at how in love you two were.