secret

The common room was quiet, your head tucked comfortably in the crook of Harry's neck, his fingers drawing small shapes on your back. You took a deep breath, sighing as his hands reached under your shirt, drawing shapes on your skin. You squirmed at the cold of his fingertips.

Harry chuckled, earning a smile from you. "It's cold, " you said. He kissed your forehead, one hand moving to grasp your thigh. You lifted your head, placing your lips on his. "If you're gonna kiss me, do it properly, " he said, pulling you back in.

You giggled into the kiss, arms wrapping around his neck, pulling him closer. His lips left yours, quickly attaching to your neck. His hand traveled further up your shirt, kneading at your tits, thumb grazing your nipple, causing you to shiver at the cold.

"Not here, we could get caught, " you said, pulling his head from your neck to look at him. His eyes darted to your lips, looking back in your eyes. "No one is here, my love. We won't get caught."

You thought for a moment, pecking his lips. "Can we keep our clothes on? So I'm covered?" you asked. Harry smiled, nodding his head. You smiled back, leaning back in to kiss him again. One hand continued playing with your tits, mouth finding that spot on your neck again.

The other hand reached under your skirt, pushing your panties aside. "I give you a little kiss and you're already so wet for me." he chuckled. "So pretty, " he whispered.

His finger pushed inside you, feeling you tense at the intrusion. "Relax, love, it's just me, " he said. Your body relaxed, letting him push another finger in. "Thats it, my good girl." His fingers began slow thrusts, curling slightly after every one.

You gave a low whimper, hiding your face in his chest. "Feels good, " you said. He chuckled in response. Your hand moved to unzip his pants, rubbing his cock through his boxers. He groaned, bucking his hips up. "Need you inside me," you whimpered. He nodded frantically, fingers pulling out of your cunt.

He pulled his cock out, stroking it a few times. You lifted yourself, letting him help you position yourself above him, lowering slowly onto him. You hissed as he bottomed out in you, head falling to rest on his. His fingers rubbed soft circles on your hips, helping you relax.

The portrait opened, the twins and Hermione running through. "I told you, we didn't do it!" Fred yelled, seemingly running from Hermione. "Oh, so they just dropped on their own?" Hermione yelled back, trying her best to reach to hit him, but clearly holding back laughs.

"Relax, love, you're covered as you asked."

Harry smirked at how you tensed. "What happened?" he asked. George sat down next to the fire, watching Fred and Hermione run around the common room. "We put a trap in the bathroom. Spiders fell on Ron and he started crying."

"So you did do it! You idiots nearly gave him a panic attack!" Hermione said, her voice starting to crack with a laugh. They stopped running, taking a seat next to George. "You're laughing! Admit it was funny, " George said. Hermione smiled, looking down at her hands. "It was a little funny, " she said.

Harry's leg began to shake, his cock moving slightly inside you. You squirmed a bit, biting your lip to silence yourself. Fred raised an eyebrow. "You alright?" he asked.

You lifted your head from Harry's shoulder, turning a bit to face Fred. "Yeah, just tired, " you said. Harry smiled, moving a hand softly up and down your back. "Why don't you go up to your dorm?" George asked.

"I'm comfy here."

Harry's hand reached down between you two, putting soft pressure on your clit, and you bit your lip. His leg began bouncing again. His finger began rubbing figure eights on your clit, your eyes squeezed shut, trying your best to hide how tense you were.

The twins and Hermione got into another argument, this time Hermione was chasing George, who was chasing Fred. Harry pushed your hair away from your face, leaning down to your ear. "I'm gonna make you cum with them here, aren't I?" he asked. You nodded, giving a low whimper.

"You like this, don't you?" he asked, finger speeding up, leg bouncing harder. "They're gonna watch you cum, they're gonna see just how good I can make you feel, and they won't have a clue. Our secret."

You squirmed, biting your lip so hard it bled. You giggled lowly, breathing getting even heavier. "Our... Secret," you said, earning a low chuckle from Harry. You whimpered again, catching the attention of Fred as he ran by. "You sure you're alright?"

You nodded. "Yeah, I haven't been feeling well since dinner, maybe I just ate too much."

"Anything you need?" Harry asked, and you could hear the smirk in his voice. "No, just wanna lay here, " you replied.

Your hand grasped Harry's wrist stilling his movements. You held your breath as the orgasm washed over you, letting your body relax onto his. "Thats it, pretty girl, " Harry praised. "Being such a good girl."

Your body was aflame, the reminder that you were being watched adding the fuel. "M'gonna cum too, baby, " Harry said, leg bouncing even harder, stopping as he let himself go, spilling deep inside you. "Fuck, " he mumbled.

Percy ran into the common room. "Alright, time for lights out! Come on, everyone up to their dorms!" he yelled, snapping his fingers at everyone to get their attention. The twins and Hermione stopped running, breathing heavily and smiling like idiots as they made their way up the stairs.

"You two as well!" Percy yelled at Harry and you. Harry chuckled, moving to sit you more comfortably against his chest, your eyes closed, appearing asleep. "Okay, okay," Harry said. "She's asleep, I'll carry her up, just give me a minute."

Percy scrunched his face but nodded. "Okay, but ill be checking in five minutes to see if you're gone, " he said, walking up the stairs to his dorm.

Harry smiled down at you, cupping your face. "Our secret?" he asked. You giggled.

"Our secret."