His seeker ~

I sat in my bed, biting my nails waiting for harry to get back from detention with snape. I was only panicking due to the fact that I'll be taking my boyfriends place in playing seeker why he's in detention with snape. Again.

I try to calm myself down, closing my eyes trying to slow down my breathing. I open my eyes to hear the door open. I jump off the bed and head straight into his arms. "Missed me that much huh?" Harry smirked, me not answering to his comment he picked me up and layed me on the bed. "Whats bothering you darling" he pushed a bit of hair behind my ear. "Tomorrow, im gonna fail i know i will" I put my hands on my face. Harry waits for me to continue speaking. "They will all hate me, slytherin will win because i couldnt catch the snitch" harry pulls my hands away. "Look at me" he says softly, I look into his emerald eyes cant help but get lost in them. "Your amazing at quidditch my love, you'll catch the snitch. You've caught it before, remember when we played at the burrow? You played seeker, and you're team won no thanks to you. "Harry that wasnt a proper game, this is"  he let's out a sigh, kissing my forehead. "Your a chaser, instead of chasing the quaffle chase the snitch. Trust me baby, you've got this. Now stop panicking, lets get some sleep" I nod as I pull him down for a quick peck on the lips.

                                 ●●●●

It was halfway into the game,

no. Snitch. Anywhere.

I start panicking, closing my eyes "come on y/n you"ve got this" I say to myself opening them again the snitch is right infront of me. I chase after it leaping foward and grabbing the snitch with my hand. I hold up the snitch in the air.

"And y/n y/l/n has cought the snitch, GRYFFINDOR WINS!!!" Loads of cheers were heard as I let out a breath.

"PARTY IN THE COMMON ROOM" fred and george shout, hoping off there brooms.

I drop to the floor as ginny does too. "Y/n that was amazing!" She hugged me as I smiled at her. "Honestly, i was shitting myself the whole time i was up there" we both let out a giggle as we walk to the changing rooms.

I walk into the common room, loud music was playing, drinks were handed to eachother. I walk up to ginny talking to her for a bit until turning to the portrait. Harry walked in with a massive smile on his face. His eyes meet mine, both of us having huge grins on our faces. I run into his arms as he picks me up and spins me around. "I knew you could do it!" He smiles. He pulls me into a passionate kiss. I pull back looking at him. "Never again tho" I laugh as I reconnect our lips together.