1. Deep

Maddie-I guess you could say the every side of story has two sides, but let me start off. I say this is my side of the storyman and I hadn't done anything wrong. It's like I'm a lonely pin, real looking for someone just like me standing there just being breathless, I guess, okay perhaps Jihoon his cheesy ass lyrics I hate that man and his stupid music, but I guess you could say that I'm not like most scores girls like me don't really get opportunities And however, a long time for me to be excepted and I think what hurts my feelings.

The most is that I took me 21 years to make a friends and those friends happen to be in a musical group, and it really upsets me that a boy group from soul could see my inner beauty and treat me with respect when people in my hometown couldn't Okay

I guess that's enough of my writing for today I quickly close my journal and begin to think what where is life and it takes me I thought I had friends but they were all online.
It wasn't like they were gonna hurt me or anything but I just feel like

I see the world that no one else sees and it's hurting my feelings. I thought of emailing Liz and asking her how she was. I was feeling lonely, but I hate to bore people of my problems in a way if you know what I mean I never really liked opening up about my feelings but I guess you could say that feelings are important because if you don't open up I bet your feelings you're gonna get hurt in the long I thought oh my I felt sick to my stomach.
I try not to vomit, but then I watched a video that would change my mind on things forever every song called jaw house by someone by the name of Melanie, Melanie and Mel whatever doesn't matter whatever I begin to cry a little more things.

I just not going good in life or me ever and I don't mean to sound like a negative Nancy, who needs like a print charming to get her but where is my happy and then .

I thought maybe I'm just not meant to get one before I can get to sad people that I love dearly replaying on the radio and I begin to, and I begin to listen to my favorite song one last time before I had to get going for work.

I hated my job too. It was a killer, but I feel as if somethings going to change and maybe a day's today who knows if that day is today actually you know what I don't know if that day is today but we'll see.

Bri -
Hi Miss Maddie, I hope she is doing well for her to be well and happy and to be sought after. After I've had my fair share of hardships, but I don't really like talking about it. I feel like everybody assumes that you were like a doll house

I think just have to be a certain way, but it's far from the truth because our world is disgusting and judge mental and it's the scariest thing ever because you start to wonder what have I done wrong and always have.

I done something wrong to be treated so poorly I thought no surely I had it Done anything wrong to be treated as bad no I am a good person and I will always be a good person. I'm not a bad person I'm very kind it's just people don't always see as that .