20. Ice

Felix -
I know you're scared but I promise I'll be here to support you and I won't let you down. I will do anything I can to make it come through a process and I'm sure Maddie wouldn't mind coming over to the house a few days a week to clean for you and cook you guys dinner and Maddie she's really good about face with surgery.

I'm sure she'll make a food that she knows you can eat in the fall off of her smoothies are really killer but they're also healthy and it'll help get your strength back up.

It doesn't mean you'll be able to talk right away but at least you'll have something healthy and your body to sustain so that way you won't get infections cause that would be terrible.

Chris -
Thank you Felix I really appreciate it but I'm really nervous. I cer ly have it that you came by for dinner I mean what I could do it again maybe next week before I have surgery I'm scared I have been really emotionally. I haven't taken anything up from Liz

I just been so emotional I don't want her to see me cry because I don't want to upset her disappointment and any worship before and it's really really really hard to deal with us so I don't know how this pray I don't know how to act I don't even know what to do at a time like this because he always horror stories about the surgery.

I wonder what Maddie felt like during her surgery I need her jaw surgery. We will being formed .

When She had that but it's just scary because you don't know the outcome and that's to me the worst thing ever is not knowing the outcome not knowing if I'll be OK not knowing if I'll be all right because I really want positive outcome like I just I just want a positive outcome and I don't know if I'm gonna get a closet out so you being here in the support of Liz really means a lot and Han has dropped by but He didn't say too much but it was still nice of him to stop by and help me but I just don't know how I feel anymore.

I don't know how to feel and I don't know how to pray because you want a good outcome but you never know what the day or today brings and that's the hardest part for me because I he want all these things to come true and you have all these dreams and like I just want to get out of the dorms and give me and Liz her dream house and live on the country somewhere lake we're gonna be OK and then .

I can keep her happy but it is scary really hard and I don't know what to do so you think about it and then you tell yourself OK well, I didn't do anything wrong and I know I keep saying that but I didn't do anything wrong and I keep on asking myself. What if I never became an idol because maybe none of this would've happened,

but then I would beat myself up. If I never became an idol because they might my dreams  would've died and I hate letting things die that's to me is the worst thing ever and I just want everything to work out but I'm scared Felix.

Felix -

I know you're scared I'm scared to do you know that I'm scared to. It's the scariest thing ever and you never know how things are going to turn out but I'm here I'm gonna support you the day that you have surgery. Me and Maddie will be there with you and Liz and we're going to make sure that it's OK

and I know Maddie will make Liz eat something because knowing Liz she won't leave you your side should probably guard the door where they take you in the surgery and I'm sure she'll break it open soon as they leave you there to cover and you're not gonna be able to talk and you're gonna be in some pain but we're gonna be here to support you and we're never gonna leave and that's a promise we're not gonna let you down because when I got eliminated you didn't leave me behind

and I promise I'm gonna be there for you and I always keep my promises so if you're afraid that you're gonna not have support after surgery or that you're gonna have to go to surgery alone you're wrong because there's an army of people that love you and are willing to protect you .